You see that Zach? LP... in the coffee - Let's Play Deadly Premonition The Director's Cut

I’m considering it, though I don’t know anyone locally that does tabletop.

Chapter 4 is online :smiley:

1 Like

So if the whole holding the breath thing was still a mechanic pre-gun combat, that probably means that only the Raincoat Killer sections were the only action sequences, right? Because I’d be fine with only those (maybe slightly more developed,) segments and the investigation.

Next chapter is up!

1 Like

The new episode is finally up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little video that shows off three scenes I neglected to show during my Chapter 03-05 videos.

Okay, so technically speaking smoking in the hospital is probably the worst thing York’s done, but repeatedly missing town meetings is giving me some second-hand anxiety something fierce. Non-punctual York is my least favorite York.

1 Like

My graphic card crapped out on me last week but I received my replacement from Evga on Tuesday so I’ll be back working on the CH07 updated this weekend. I hope that up within the next week or two. I’m sorry the update will be later than planned :frowning:

Before my card died though I was able to record and edit a short video of taking out a Mad Wild Dog with the dart gun. It’s not much but it’s something in the meantime lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry guys I didn’t get much done on my CH 07 Let’s Play video this weekend besides nailing down what I need to record. Long story short I experienced graphic card issues…again and I spent some of Sat and all of Sun just trying to fix things. Unfortunately it looks like I have to send the replacement card I got from Evga back then wait for another new card from them. This means it will probably be another two weeks before I can rec or edit anything.

This whole graphic card debacle has been such a bummer not to mention super stressful. I probably would of been working on my commentary by now if things had worked properly. :frowning: Oh well… at least I got a game plan done for what I need to show off in chapter 07 before the card crapped out. I will keep you guys updated on the video progress once my computer is back in working order! I’m really sorry the next LP update will be so dang late now.

Thanks to my graphic card debacle (waiting for the 2nd replacement card to ship from Evga…the 1st they sent failed last weekend). I’m going to use the chance to also upgrade the rest of my computer w/ a new motherboard, chip, & ram! A friend from work is going to install it all for me in exchange for graphic design stuff down the road :slight_smile: It’s been almost 6 years since my last upgrade and my co-worker said I wasn’t getting the best out of my new card with my current setup anyway.

Unfortunately this means my desktop will be out of commission until sometime next month which means that my Deadly Premonition CH07 LP won’t get done until sometime in (late?) Oct.

I feel really bad you guys have to wait so long due to computer hardware issues, I’m pretty peeved since I was kinda on a roll getting things up every 2 weeks or so…but hopefully once everything is done there won’t be a delay like this ever again!

Again, I’m really sorry I hope you all will continue watching when the LP returns! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ch07 finally up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And so, Thomas left to sweep the void. Godspeed, Thomas, there’s a lot to clean out there.

2 Likes

Glad to see you back and to return to the adventures of York the Dork.

1 Like

If you guys were wondering just how dedicated I am to showing everything during my Deadly Premonition LP…I just sped through CH00-CH07 again on a new save just so I could record an alternate version of the CH08 opening cutscene.

In the process I also found out there’s variations to the conversations York has when meeting certain characters for the first time during Chapter 06 after the town hall meeting. For years I thought they just repeated their normal introductions but turns out they are quite different so I made another mini video to show them off!

1 Like

Ch 08 is finally done!

2 Likes

I’m really loving George and Emily’s rapidly increasing outrage towards York for wasting their time by showing up late to the next plot point.

Me too! It’s about time really given how many days York has wasted lol

2 Likes

Chapter 09 is now online!

1 Like

Chapter 10 is now online!

3 Likes

Chapter 11 is now online :slight_smile:

2 Likes