You see that Zach? LP... in the coffee - Let's Play Deadly Premonition The Director's Cut

Thanks again for everyone who is still following my LP. I know there’s been a long wait between updates it’s been harder than I thought to find all optional conversations lol. Don’t worry I’m still very invested in this LP it’s just that my time during the week is minimal so most of my work happens during the weekends so it takes me a while to get several hours of video per chapter done! BTW I did do a playthrough of the demo of The Good Life if you are interested. I’m so happy that Swery’s latest game was funded!

3 Likes

Chapter 12 is now online!

2 Likes

Chapter 13 is now online!

2 Likes

It’s amazing how it took less than five minutes for George to lose all the sympathy he gained from me after his heart-to-heart. What a creep.

I know right! :weary: During my first run through the game years ago my sympathy for George turned to disgust as soon as Emily revealed that George tried to date her while she was still in high school. Sure, the game doesn’t give us concrete dates but I think it’s a pretty safe bet to assume Emily wasn’t 18 at the time (my guess she was more like 16).

Even if Emily was 18 I still argue it’s gross just based on their 16 year age gap since the difference of mental maturity between someone in their late teens versus someone well into adulthood is so high. To make matters worse based on Emily’s own admission to York most of the town already thought she was “easy” due to her fashion choices can you imagine how uncomfortable it was knowing what rumors were already swirling for the Sheriff of the town you just moved to ask you out and then refuse him? Yikes.

1 Like

New video covering Chapter 14-15

2 Likes

New video covering Chapters 16-17 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New video covering Chapter 18-19 :smiley:

2 Likes

New video covering Chapter 20 is now online!

2 Likes

Chapter 21 is now online!

Video covering Chapter 22-23 is now online!

2 Likes

Video covering Chapter 24-25 is now online!

1 Like

That was surprisingly creepy. That being said, I nearly guffawed at that bit with Zach squishing the doll underfoot at the end.

:smiley: thanks for checking it out! Those chapters are probably the creepiest of the bunch for sure! It’s amazing how dark the story gets :open_mouth:

1 Like

Chapter 26! :smiley:

I still want to make a DLC video and a plot summary video but the main game is done!

2 Likes

That was really good.

Deadly Premonition is a charming and well written game that deserves a less glitchy port and a better reputation.

Thanks for the LP!

Thanks so much for watching :slight_smile: I hope if it’s ever brought to switch it will have less bugs…I want this game to have at least one decent version!!!

@moderators my LP is complete and I would like to keep the thread open to replies :grinning: thank you!