Where in the world are we coming from?

I was born in the St. Louis area, but now I live in a rich Southern Illinois college town about 30 minutes away. It’s pretty interesting simultaneously living in the most racist and elitist parts of two separate states.

1 Like

I’m from exotic country of Germany.

1 Like

I’m from Canberra, Australia. This is where we keep our jellyfish, safe and sound in Parliament House.

3 Likes

I’m from North Carolina, still marginally the better Carolina in spite of recent attempts to make it even worse.

1 Like

Portugal.

Lets check if the country emoticons work… :pt:

Edit: They don’t :frowning: .

1 Like

Winnipeg, Canada, otherwise known as Hoth thanks to the weather the last few days.

2 Likes

I’m from a lovely desert in Arizona :sunny: :cactus:

1 Like

I’m from the wasteland known as Southwestern Ontario.

EDIT: In Canada, not Ontario, California.

3 Likes

Originally from India, moved to Canada in 2014

2 Likes

Ohio, USA – though born in Maine?

2 Likes

Nevada, the part that people actually live in. (Las Vegas)

1 Like

I’m from Chile, South America. The north part of it to be more precise, where it is mostly desert.
It’s summer here and way too hot.

2 Likes

I was born and raised and still currently live in the pretty much smack dab middle of illinois. Pretty much halfway between chicago and springfield(the capital).

1 Like

Born and spent first 13 years of life in Georgia, been in New York (state) most of my life, lived in NYC for college and grad school, currently living in Philadelphia for work.

1 Like

Colombia.

2 Likes

Born and raised in Texas, currently living in Chicago.

1 Like

I am from Ohio and man, let me tell you, that “ha ha you’re stuck in Ohio” image is real.

2 Likes

London, UK

4 years living here and i’m still not sure i like it. I think I prefer the North tbh

1 Like

Don’t give up, I made it out! Only took thirty-one fucking years

2 Likes

Same. I’ve lived in london my whole life, but I went to The North once and it just seemed better than down here in every way. I kind of want to move there at some point.