Where in the world are we coming from?

Canberra, Australia. It’s the city that nobody realises is the capital of the country because it’s so tiny. Lots of stuff is legal here, at least.

1 Like

That’s 'cause that’s where they make the laws. It’s a messy process - legality gets splattered all over everything.

Canada, specifically far up north in the NT.

1 Like

I’m posting from Mothman town, Point Pleasant, West Virginia. A town that’s completely dead except for one weekend a year.

1 Like

I hail from Norway, which is one o’ them Scandinavian countries with all the fjords and stuff.

1 Like

I’m posting from Missouri, USA, in a town with a population of 3k. Makin’ the best of things.

1 Like

Indonesian here! Jakarta, to be exact.

2 Likes

I was born in Serbia and moved to Sweden half a year ago.

1 Like

United Kingdom. In a place called Buckinghamshire, which doesn’t actually have any bucking ham shire’s.

2 Likes

England here, I live in a tiny little village way up north, and about an hour from the border with Scotland!

1 Like

Born in Ohio, which is in America. Now live in Chicago, which is apparently also in America. :toot:

1 Like

The depths of ennui.

Or rather, the UK. So far south that I practically live in the sea.

1 Like

California. In a city people only know about because it’s the answer to a question everyone gets wrong.

1 Like

I hail from Toronto, Canada! Love the big city life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Born and raised in Missouri but attending college in South Carolina

2 Likes

Edinburgh, UK. We’ll see how long the latter half of that remains the case.

2 Likes

Seems like I’m the first German so far. I live in one of the bigger cities, Cologne, the one with the big dome (which incidentally is not in Franfurt, as that awful A-Team movie would have you believe). Lots of carnival celebrations here, also a huuuuge CSD parade every which is always fun. Quite an old city too, was founded around 38 BC, although traces of settlement go back as far as 4500 BC.

Anyway, I’m glad to be a member of such an international community :slight_smile:

1 Like

another brit here! I’m from London, its really busy here

1 Like

Born in the USA. Originally from Cleveland Ohio, now somewhere in Virginia.

2 Likes

UK, specifically Norwich

1 Like