What are you listening to? (another music thread)

Hey all, I need more album recommendations for my listening to a new album a day goals for 2017. I donā€™t mind what genre but if youā€™re gonna rec multiple albums iā€™d appreciate it if you hopped around genres. If you care what iā€™ve tried so far then you can check it out here https://albumaday2017.wordpress.com/

This is purely in relation to seeing you listened to The Long Wintersā€™ ā€œPutting The Days to Bedā€ but besides their/Roderickā€™s other two albums, Iā€™d recommend The Wrensā€™ ā€œThe Meadowlandsā€.

Though, my music taste and experience is super limited to just like, Sad Dads, so I canā€™t really recommend much else :pensive:

Thatā€™s a pretty cool project! Iā€™ll throw in Samphaā€™s Process, which Iā€™ve been coming back to for the past week:

And on a lighter note, Prince Ramaā€™s Xtreme Now:

Cool, I try to listen to a new album every day but I almost always fail to do so. Iā€™ll recommend my most recently discovered album, the latest by Starfucker (a.k.a. STRFKR), Being No One, Going Nowhere.

2 Likes

"the singing sea
the talking trees~"

edit: cripes i canā€™t forget the song that has been with me for around 2 week in fall

Played another show yesterday at a punk rock bar. It was super fun to play there. The people were super nice, we had free beer, and they even cooked dinner for us. It was really great. The other band was great too. It was Drive By Wire, a bunch of cool dudes and dudettes from the Netherlands. We had a lot of fun together and I hope weā€™ll play together with them again some time, maybe in the Netherlands, thatā€™d be great. Anyway, hereā€™s their album:

1 Like

This popped up in my subscription box today. I do love this guyā€™s stuff. Gotta remember to buy the album when I have the money to throw at it.

Listening to this really good track by the guy behind the Frozen Synapse OST:

yo

3 Likes

Lot of people were down on the album this is off of but Iā€™ve been really loving it lately.

The new Blanck Mass is real good.

More vaporwave I guess

2 Likes

Iā€™m a broke brain so I remembered todayā€™s the anniversary of the last person I fell hard for rejecting me, hard.

Happy Mario Day!

1 Like

One of my favorite songs:

1 Like

this all sounds awesome! thanks for introducing me to this artist :smiley:

heres a song i like and have been listening to a decent amount recently (pretty different from what Iā€™m replying to lol)

2 Likes

somethinā€™ short but sweet
(rapperā€™s name is MF Doom, person supplying the beats is Madlib. Together theyā€™re Madvillian, Madvillainy is the name of the album)

4 Likes
1 Like