What are you listening to? (another music thread)

Since I’ve been #sadbrain-ing the whole week, and it’s a gloomy day, and because I have the musical tastes of a divorced middle-aged dad, I’m currently listening to all of The Wrens’ The Meadowlands today.

Can’t wait for the disappointing follow up this year!

1 Like

Today’s this kinda music day for me

2 Likes

I have been listening to a lot of In Extremo lately, a German Medieval Metal Band.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, their best song! :laughing:

I saw them in Wacken some years ago. Very impressive show, lots of fire and pyros, extremely well done.

Pkew Pkew Pkew - Mid 20s skateboarder. This song/video is pretty funny.

It reminded me of another song by a band called The Shivs.The song is quite a lot less poppy than the first one.

1 Like

Been listening to this one a fair bit lately since it popped into my head the other day.

Tonight though, my mind’s been drifting more towards this little number. Should listen to the full album again some time, definitely their best.

1 Like

6 Likes

Trainride track of the day:

1 Like

My morning track:

2 Likes

mornin’/afternoon’/evenin’:

2 Likes

Some thematically appropriate afternoon music:

2 Likes

Began the day listening to Nevermind and In Utero, now listening through Fugazi’s discography.

2 Likes

Lots of BRADIO today.

1 Like

Been listening to a lot of AM2R soundtrack. Here’s my personal fav:

3 Likes

You folks like LP?

2 Likes

Yesterday a co-worker turned me on to Beastwars, a New Zealand sludge metal band, and I have been digging it!

1 Like

I don’t speak the language, and I feel that I would like this one substantially less if I could understand what they are saying.

2 Likes

I just discovered this song and… wow. Just wow. It’s powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9IXAJg4Vm0

1 Like

one of my friend’s exposed me to Herbie awhile ago

1 Like