We Have Successfully Remembered The 90's. Let's Play Yooka-Laylee

I love how the two of you have to constantly qualify your praise of the game so that people don’t think you’re making fun of it.

i feel obligated to point out that both alligator and crocodile are quite tasty and choosing to serve them in a roll is the only thing that would be gross.

EDIT: also blackberry is still making phones and also BBM is avaliable on android now.

its 42069

I’ve never had crocodile but gator is pretty good. How do croc meat compare?

what i ate was prepared in completely different ways, so i can’t reasonably compare them. (jerky for one and burg for the other)

Local pizza chain serves a pizza with alligator sausage on. Pretty good stuff.

Is that sauce made from alligator, or made to be served on alligator?

No, sausage. Meat stuffed in a tube. So, made of alligator.

Update!

We took last week off mostly due to my busy schedule but partly because our backlog of videos is diminishing, oh no! Regardless, we must press on.

This week we reach the end of the first half of our journey in the un-expanded version of Galleon Galaxy! Dani tasks me with writing some Deep Lore for the game which I have definitely written, and we reminisce about where we learned swears.

Part 10: Galleon Galaxy Act 1

You asked for snake hearing, and so you shall be answered! Snakes don’t have ears, but they can hear via detecting vibrations through their jaws. Snakes are weird, yo.

You did a good job navigating the Star Ocean in this episode! Well done!

“What does a Pagie eat?”

Alphabet soup, of course.

2 Likes

Plus termites, silverfish, and anything else that eats books.

Update!

Schedule and partial forgetfulness have cause me to be late again! Whoops!

This week we’re finally going to comply with the Pagie Pestering and expand book 1, therby completing Tribalstack Tropics!

Part 11: Tribalstack Tropics Act 2

Pretty sure the best collectible in a video game is Dogs.

I just noticed that when you’re underwater Laylee kicks her feet when Yooka swims.

i love sleep

Okay, that 200th quill.

There’s “Thinking Like Insomniac” and then there’s just “Evil.”

In my experience the two are worryingly synonymous. Especially in Spyro 3…

If I were a videogame collectible, I’d either want to be a Figment of Imagination (from Psychonauts) or a really cool piece of treasure from an Uncharted game.