VidAMs - Video Game TV Show Reviews

Vid-AMs-LPZone

Hey everyone. Mixing things up from making my regular LPs, I’ve started a series where I review cartoon shows based on video games! This project is funded by my Patrons and the artwork is by ILWP.

The next episode will be covering Kirby’s anime series!

2 Likes

Spanish Meta-Knight? Flowey Undertale? Police Brutality? All in one series?

Waddle Dees are an arm of the bourgeoisie. I know it hurts but we have to accept this.

Having alternated between a number of the subbed and dubbed episodes with friends, I will say that either form of the show is surprisingly good for a monster of the week/Saturday morning-type series. It’s all pretty good! …other than an episode featuring an expy of a notable TERF author of wizard books you may have heard of. I guess if that’s the worst-aged thing on the show, the rest of it must be pretty solid, at least.

1 Like

After checking out the Kirby anime I decided to watch the (literally) explosive finale. Honestly, it’s not bad!

1 Like

Taking our first foray into straight-up garbage… it’s the failed Darkstalkers TV series!

If the Darkstalkers cartoon had one long-lasting impact, it’s the acknowledgment that everyone finds Rikou strangely attractive… for a fish man.

That, and this shark.
Shark

1 Like

That vibing shark is fantastic and I’m so sad I missed it. :frowning: