Taking a Byte Out of Crime! Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

So I’m guessing Fitzwilliam was going to be a radiator salesman before his change in careers?

And yeah, if I remember this part of the game right, next chapter is going to be kinda cool.

The worlds are colliding and the lengthy conversations are unceasing…

Well, there was more text in that chapter than I remembered.

Well, we have a lot of mysteries on our hands now: What is this half-digital world, why was that squid harder to fight than I remembered, will Date ever arrest anyone, what is the shape of Suedou’s package, and does the subway music actually slap?

Well, we have an answer to one question. (Note: it’s a YT comment section. I didn’t see spoilers, but don’t scroll down just in case.)

Also, the mayoiga is an actual place in folklore. I don’t remember all the details, and cannot find any good sources online, so I really can’t give a good explanation as of now on their nature.

1 Like

Spooky scary SkullGreymon sends shivers down you spine! ~ :skull:

…well, that episode was more thought provoking that I’d thought it would be.

So I’m betting that the intersection and that ghost girl are going to be important in the future, like it turns out to be the influence of a enemy stand Digimon in some way.

Also, as someone with hundreds of unopened emails, that intro hit me hard.

1 Like

I usually keep my LPs seperate from VidAMs on here, but given what I’m covering, I think this is a fair exception:

A girl being harassed on the internet? What is this absurdist fiction?? (The Digimon VidAMs will return when Toei’s bogus claim expires!)

…and the video ends in the middle of a new case. Talk about bad timing.

And hey, the angel and Etemon. Nice to see some Digimon I recognize!

This part goes places. Thanks to Dar Golan for providing the titular, royaly free sexjazz!

What a lovely colour! ~

Blitzing through a ton of sidequests, some more important than others…

A new chapter, a new objective, a n-RUSTLERUSTLERUSTLE

Here we have a big episode, as we power through the rest of this Chapter 7! I’m still not sure how many Chapters there are in total, and I like to live in blissful ignorance.

Getting to know both Nokia and Arata a little better… and also Digivolving The Boy.

Trigger Warning: sexual abuse, paedophilia, necrophilia & human trafficking. It took us 23 episodes but we finally found Dan’s hard limit.

Breaking into a highly encrypted corporate server never seemed so easy… right?

I’ve never been more torn on what to title a video, so I’ll just have it both ways! Wrapping up Chapter 9 and reaching the game’s midway point!

1 Like

Getting hit with some solid twists and a legitimately sick cutscene. Shame about the dungeon…

We have to save our friend… but first, let’s reminisce about the good old days!

Our rescue, as expected, goes a little pear-shaped.