VidAMs - Video Game TV Show Reviews

Didn’t know what to expect going into this one. I was a moody teenager watching moody anime when this dropped…

1 Like

Watching a 1994 animated series starring gaming’s most underrated villainess…

Even without Rockapella, this was a pretty good show. I actually want to watch this on my own at some point.

… And, let’s be honest, who in the world wouldn’t simp for Carmen Sandiego?

1 Like

Flashing Light Warning!

Megaman is one of the most iconic characters in gaming… when Capcom remembers that he exists. So how was his first full TV series? If you’ve ever seen an internet meme, chances are you know the answer. For those of you on a time crunch: embrace the lion…

Other than the rampant sexism and Rush being Scooby Doo, Ruby Spears Mega Man is a goofy enough show to be enjoyable. Proto Man is so out of character, yet remains amazing through the whole thing.

1 Like

The playground wars are over. Let’s learn from the scorched earth and pour one out for the underpaid teaching assistants who were left to clean up the mess…

One day, banana slamma… one day… in the meantime, enjoy this ancient show! Here’s hoping you enjoy white noise, headphone users!

This is the most pleasantly surprised I’ve been at one of these shows to date. Would highly recommend this one!

This is the last episode I’ll be uploading until August, so I hope you get a lot of mileage (heh) out of it.

1 Like

Not sure why it took me so long to get to this show, but here’s hoping it was worth the wait!

1 Like

http://www.fourjobfiesta.com/

Please donate! And apologies to those with photosensitive epilepsy, there was so much flashing I genuinely couldn’t edit it all out.

1 Like

This one is not quite a VidAMs, but close enough!

The aftershocks of Spirit Within’s failure had greater consequences than you thought…

What do you get when you cross papercraft with rap? Not quite this show…

Watch the full series here: https://www.youtube.com/c/DefendPTR

1 Like

After spending a full month in digital limbo (due to YouTube’s dodgy automated system) it’s time for some busting!

Happy Hallow… oh it’s almost Christmas. Thanks for the 30+ day grace period, YouTube. And on a genuine note, thanks to Iris for their help and to Bulby for their fantastic SMW Bonus Room remix.

1 Like

In this video a British man gradually remembers how to pronounce “Mario” and ends up learning just how little he understands pre-90s American pop-culture. Please enjoy!

(Also this is the beginning of a trend I hope to continue where I review live action shows in live action. Merry Christmas!)

1 Like

Okay, so this is a stream vod as opposed to a VidAMs but… yeah it’s very relevant to the episode I just finished.

Mine and Iris’ interests collide and the result is nothing short of phenomenal. I implore you all to follow the creator of this masterwork at https://twitter.com/SyntaxSpeedway. Also if you haven’t played DDLC before (why not, it’s free and good) check out my original Doki Doki Stream with Vorzac here.

Y’all may have beaten me at geography… but can you best me at my second worst subject?? No, wait, third: Phys Ed. exists…

1 Like

You are the best! Boy, you really watched this video. I mean, you can subscribe to my channel too, I’ll love that! I mean… ! Th-That’s incredible! I can’t even do it! I’m telling you, you know, you can just leave a comment, and rest assured that you…are the best. I mean…you’re probably the only one who’s even liked this; you’re probably the only person who’s reading this now. Reading this, ME typing! Right now, you! You are someone special to me, I care about you! I mean, if you ever feel bad about yourself think about this day and what you’re reading right now: YOU. ARE. THE. BEST! And if you fail at anything, if you come in last at the track meet you just sit there and raise your head up and say: “David said I was the best, and dang it, I’m the best! I’m in last place, but I’m the best!” If you wake up someday and you’re in prison, serving a life sentence, you just look up and say: “I’m the best.” When you’re… when you’re down, when you’re lonely! When all your friends have turned their backs on you because you’re such a jerk, you just sit there and say to yourself: “I’m the best. I’m the best! I’M THE BEST!”

I’ve never been more susceptible to getting completely destroyed by big music companies. Anyways, if you somehow haven’t already, play SMBSLC here: https://superliteratureclub.carrd.co/