This one weird trick, discovered by a mom, adds a fresh new spin on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Yeah I plugged in my xbox controller, turned off steam, started gta manually by going into steamapps/common/blaa blaa blaa/gta_sa.exe and it worked as expected. Note that the only thing I changed in ginput.ini was the control style, and I did no configuration in the gta settings UI at all.

Regardless, I am enjoying this letsplay so keep up the good work :slight_smile:

14: R2D2 and the Jizz Wailers

1 Like

15: Xbox Auditore

3 Likes

Sorry my dudes. I only JUST got the audio sent to me because Rotation & Xumtosis are heavy into the Final Fantasy 14 right now.

Iā€™ll slap that shit together tomorrow and hopefully we can get some new #content rollinā€™ on Saturday.

Also San Andreas looks DISGUSTINGLY SMOOTH at 60 FPS but then dips to like 18 FPS when I record I gotta figure out this Silent Patch thing a little better.

16: RC Planes with Bob and David

2 Likes

You know, surprisingly the Vice City RC mission wasnā€™t all that bad. Mind you, I was still swinging around like crazy, but I was somehow able to finish the thing first try when I played it on the PS4 version.

Maybe they tightened up the controls for the PS4 release? But on the Xbox OG it was Pretty Fucking Horrendous

I havenā€™t really played much of the original release, so I donā€™t really have a basis to compare it to, but I suppose that is true.

17: Eddie Murphy

1 Like

18: Does Olmec Fuck?

19: Hentai Chat

Things uh.
Get kinda weird in this batch of episodes.

1 Like

Mico, show us your straw hat.

I took a creative writing class in community college. The professor wanted us to each bring in an object we would give to another student to write about. Three different people brought in ocarinas. Later one of the other students came in wearing yaoi and yuri buttons as earrings. She turned in a fanfiction she had written about the twin brothers of Tokio Hotel having an incestuous relationship.

20: Learning Nothing At Flight School

This episode is [redacted] and never happened so definitely donā€™t watch it.

I should also point out we are definitely workshopping the Actual Podcast idea

21: Sonicā€™s Salted Half and Half Latte

1 Like

If the podcast gets put up on Youtube, please just loop the Flight School footage for it.

FOR ANYONE WHO DID NOT BELIEVE ME ABOUT VICE CITY IT IS A KNOWN MEME

THANK U

1 Like