This one weird trick, discovered by a mom, adds a fresh new spin on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Given what kind of jokes are probably coming up after episode 12 I am okay with this.

10: My Girlfriend Bulbasaur

I canā€™t believe Catalina just vine whipped CJ into submission like that. Iā€™m also very surprised that Catalinaā€™s house counts as a daycare.

Dear lord. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever would have thought Iā€™d hear a man being rammed by a Bulbasaur in my lifetime. And no, I have better things to do than look up Rule 34.

Oh, and Houston rap is basically considered as part of the Dirty South subgenre. Mike Jones, Chamillionaire, Machine Gun Kelly and Scarface are some of the more well-known examples of Houston based rappers.

I thought the mid atlantic was like The Azores.

11: Widdle Chuckie Greene

1 Like

Given how the relationshipā€™s going, we can only hope that Bulbalina doesnā€™t have Frustration.

12: Chaos Control

1 Like

Technically, all three of the GTA 5 protagonists do drugs at least once. They all have their own version of a side mission where a guy trying to legalize marijuana gives them a blunt to smoke, and everyone except Franklin freaks the fuck out.

I would also like to point out that the texture I replaced with photorealistic baby was a transgender joke.

Photorealistic baby is better.

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember that at fucking all. Or maybe I just didnā€™t even fucking noticed it when we recorded. But good job trying fixing GTAs unfortunate habit with making fucking awful jokes like that.

Also, Just in case people havenā€™t figured it out yet:
Iā€™m totally very good at noticing things in videos and wonā€™t completely fucking miss obvious shit half the time.

Well I mean, you wouldnā€™t see the trans joke because I took it out of the videogame.

I meant the heckin baby, You dang fucker.

1 Like

I noticed you were talking about the lack of controller support in episode 12, and I recommend this mod highly:

It adds back in controller support, and in SA you can choose between PS2 setups and a recreation of GTA IV controls. Its really good, and even has analogue acceleration, and even shows the correct button prompts :smiley:

Iā€™ve been using it with my steam controller set to an xbox controller but with mouse on the right pad - it it works very well and makes the game a lot more pleasant to play - I am using the GTAIV preset. The only issue Iā€™ve noticed is the lack of ā€œSPECIAL CTRLā€'s that you use for hydraulics for cars.

The same guy released a patch that fixes SO MANY ISSUES in version 1 and add ins nice widescreen support:

1 Like

Iā€™ll look into these for sure.

13: Dishwasher Safe

Tried something a little new with the overflow commentary sections. Hopefully itā€™ll make up for how we never ever introduce ourselves.

1 Like

On the plus side, at least Microsoft hasnā€™t gone full Square-Enix with their names.

Of course, now that Iā€™ve said that, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll be seeing the release of the ā€œXbox 720/90 Master Media Medium Re:Birth 1.2Xā€ in three or four years.

Ginput doesnā€™t seem to recognize my triggers or shoulder buttons - if I have to use xpadder anyway Iā€™ll just deal with the horrible right stick situation. Silent Patch definitely makes the game look nicer & run smoother.

The ginput.asi and ginput.ini file needs to be in the same directory as gtasa.exe - itā€™s a known issue. Are you playing with an xinput device such as an Xbox controller?

Anyway, you seem to have it covered :slight_smile:

That brought my shoulder buttons back to life but nothing short of xpadder solved the triggers issue. Thanks for making LT and RT be the same axis Microsoft you dumb idots.

Weird man because having the triggers be the same axis is a directinput thing, xinput definitely treats them as separate axises.
Iā€™ve only tried ginput with a steam controller which presents itself to the OS as an official xinput Microsoft Xbox controller. When I get home, Iā€™m going to dig out my official Xbox controller and play without steam, and see how ginput works with that, to satisfy my own curiosity.