This one weird trick, discovered by a mom, adds a fresh new spin on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Way to spoil the plot twist.

06: The Fabled Damn Train

Say what you will about Spongebob, but he seems like a pretty effective bullet-sponge.

His absorbency outweighs his porousness.

1 Like

07: Burning Down the House

08: Takeoffs and Landings

C.R.A.S.H. sites keep me up at night ♫

1 Like

Kind of strange how the voice acting seems to be like it is here with an A-list cast. I mean, I like some of them, but they did a hell of a lot better with 4 and 5 when they changed to lesser-known voice actors.

A-list talent usually do enough work to decide that certain roles are “beneath” them, which may have been the case here. Get an actor that’s less well known, and they’ll give it their all no matter what the role is. And, of course, voice acting is it’s own beast with it’s own required skills and talents, so if an A-lister thinks that voice work is easier, they’ll give a crap performance.

Watching Lucario Pulaski destabilize or unspool or whatever is happening to them is troublingly compelling.

I’m sure I’m not alone in saying that I’m both eagerly anticipating and dreading the reveal of Catalina.

WAIT NO LONGER FOR THE MOMENT IS HERE.

09: Grass Type

1 Like

Note to self: Stabbing does not refer to same type attack bonus in this case. Unless those guys at the bar were water type.

1 Like

If you don’t have a truck to move heavy farm machinery, then you just drive on the shoulder and let the other cars wait until they can pull around you. Of course, the head should go on a trailer if you are going more than a short distance in a combine.

Catalina loves to STAB.

Shank Those Assholes Bloody

…uh, that’s the best I could come up with.

She calls her knife Razor Leaf

3 Likes

FUCK

Also I am glad someone got it:

Quick preview for tomorrow’s update:

Bulbasaur, Use Bullet Seed!

2 Likes

CJ’s lucky he’s bulletproof.

1 Like