There Are a Few Problems - Let's Play Sven Co-op!

there’s a certain irony in using an old pic of gaben for the NSFW warning, considering that nowadays he looks a lot like santa

These maps were a Christmas Miracle.

Couldn’t even wait to do this in July. Bless you, Panzer and Kaubocks.

joke answer: sven’s old as dirt so thematically i HAD to go with the old picture

actual answer: i can’t photoshop for the life of me so i just googled “gabe newell santa” and took what i could get

1 Like

Was that about July eve or just a coincidence? In Swedish, Christmas is called jul, and we celebrate on Christmas eve aka julafton, so July 24th is not Julafton but Juliafton. Yes it’s just a stupid joke, but I was surprised to see someone else possibly referencing it.

It’s a whole thing.

Oh my, that it is! It seems like the Danes has turned the wordplay into a semi-official holiday though!

sorry for the slight delay on this episode! we had some internal debate on how bad this episode was and whether or not it was worth posting. definitely don’t read too much into this. enjoy!

5 Likes

Hmm, you can definitely tell about when Portal was released on the timeline of these maps, huh?

The cube seems to control about as well as a Gyro Daddy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

I feel like this entire thing was worth it for the jumping challenge map.

The piano version of Radioactive fucking rules by the way.

Edit: This must be Robootto

1 Like

The last Robootto is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

1 Like

I can’t believe you’re gonna review Robootto’s entire ouvre.

This version of The Beginner’s Guide is really strange.

1 Like

Hey i’m the one posting the thread update today !! On SA bc kaubocks got probated but also here bc he’s a lazy!!! This on’es a real CLASSIC ha HA

7 Likes

That was a fascinating mixture of almost not garbage.

1 Like

When that guy invented the toilet everyone thought he was super cool but I think it’s gonna be a toss-em-up between my boy Kevin and that man.

I JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES! YEAH!! SVEN!!!

Panzer and I have decided to end the Sven LP soon. We will have extra details this weekend what we have in mind for our big finale. Please keep a close eye out when this happens for how you can contribute to this great LP! Yes, you!!

7 Likes