There Are a Few Problems - Let's Play Sven Co-op!

This LP has given me the mental image of Cuphead and Mugman fist fighting shirtless on top of a metal gear. Thank you LP, you are a treasure.

Edit: I’m aware this didn’t happen in the LP but the moment that Liquid Cuphead was said the image came forth.

I love classic game!

1 Like

Hey friends! Panzer and I have decided to end the Sven Co-op Let’s Play because we can’t stand looking at this game anymore!

We want to do one final video that involves YOU! Yes you, reading this now! We want to replay a selection of the finest maps presented in this LP. But we can’t do it alone anymore. We invite you to join us in our suffering by playing with us! This coming Sunday (April 8th, 2018), please come with us as we hop between some of our favorite maps. Please join our temporary Discord server so I can record all your beautiful voices.

We have several maps already chosen and ready to be passed along as a map pack, however, we also want to leave it to our wonderful viewers to also have a say in what we play. Please peruse the provided poll and choose some maps! If you don’t see a map on there that seems like it would be a good fit to play, good news, we probably already decided to play it and are keeping it secret. Poll ends Thursday, April 5th and a map pack will be provided.

5 Likes

I think the discord invite expired it’s saying it’s invalid.

That’s weird, it’s set to never expire and it seems to work on my end? Maybe try clearing your browser cache, or just using this direct link with no “link to text” formatting funny business.

Hey everyone! Today’s the last day you can vote in the poll!

Also if you’re interested in playing with us this weekend, make sure you join the Discord sever and browse the pins for all the information you need + a bunch of shitposts. I promise you I’m not subjecting everyone to terrible imagespam.

1 Like

This weekend we will be recording the final episode of the Sven Co-op LP. To “celebrate”, tn this week’s episode, Panzer and I are doing something we’ve wanted to do for over a year and what would eventually go on to inspire the Sven Co-op LP in the first place. Hope you enjoy!

Additionally, speaking of this weekend’s final recording session, now is a good time to mention that the poll for viewer selected maps is closed. The three highest voted maps are Pizza Ya San, Hotline Svencoop, and Heist! These three maps will find their way into the rotation among the other maps Panzer and I have already decided to play with those who join us. We look forward to playing with you all this weekend!

5 Likes

God thanks for reminding me that TF2’s a piece of shit.

Thank you kindly for the big-ass image over the chat any time it became even more garbage than usual, it’s highly appreciated.

Also not sure how to feel about the Walmart’s bar feeling way bigger than the actual Walmart.

Honestly, it just made me super curious as to what was censored.

It’s TF2.

Something racist or NSFW, most likely.

honestly the stuff i censored out wasn’t outrageously bad, but i was already going through the trouble of reading through chat anyway so i had might as well censor out the stuff that was even slightly offensive

i’d rather err on the side of not encouraging that kind of stuff at all

4 Likes

We did it. We beat Pizza Ya-san.

3 Likes

I can’t believe we’re all still alive.

hey everyone just wanted to announce that this weeks video will be delayed to probably just straight up next week-- panzer and i have both been mega busy and haven’t had time to work on it at all, even ignoring that this will likely be a bigger episode than normal

5 Likes

sveni, vidi, vici: we came, we saw, we conquered sven

for some reason, other people wanted to participate in our victory lap!

This is the FINAL EPISODE! Thank you everyone for watching, for posting, and for joining us in this terrible, unprepared mess of an LP. We hope to play some actual games in the future but for now we’re taking a break.

As an additional note, if you wish to play the Sven maps we played this episode, we’re leaving up the server and the discord for one more week. Come join a bunch of nerds and see if anyone else wants to play! The IP address to the server is in the discord’s pinned messages, as well as a bunch of other bullshit. As a reminder the game is free, so the only thing you’re wasting is the time you’ll never get back.

See you all next thread!

10 Likes

This series was a wild ride; thanks to both of you for making it!

Playing along for the last episode was great, and I’m glad I got to be a part of it! (And I’m sorry that my phone went off and that my ringtone made it into the episode, but oh well.)

Congrats on making this garbage watchable, and please, please, please play a better game next time. For your own sakes.

1 Like

This is the best possible way to end the LP. Long live garbo multiplayer mods. Long live GoldSrc.

Thank you for LPing this weird, weird mod.

that precious wonderful blue boy is from Bobobo bo-bo Bobo, by the way.

But yes, this was the perfect finish. Thanks you two, see you guys next time.