Hobby-grade fucking.

14 Likes

fuCK

2 Likes

I want the golfclap emoji back

1 Like

12 Likes

7 Likes

There’s a lot happening in this thread rn.

I haven’t even updated it yet.

2 Likes

It’s a boning party! And literally everybody is invited!

3 Likes

more like e-spurts am i right

3 Likes

Oooooooooooh. That was painful and I LIKE puns.

1 Like

Rock 'em Succ 'Em Robots

2 Likes

The fighting & shooting in BB looks like it has all the weight of gently slapping plastic action figures together, with almost none of the imagination. I don’t even remember the combat feeling so weak back in Borderlance 1.

Bad games bring people together

…wait

1 Like

Because he’s The Heavy with a beard and trucker hat. I swear his shooting face from the intro cutscene was swiped from Meet The Heavy.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

e: hell, the song over the intro is perfect, because it’s a Deltron 3030 song from their mostly failed attempt to recapture the magic of their first album.

Sooo… I pre-ordered Battleborn. I played a good amount of the multiplayer, mostly as Orendi (and a little as Miko). And I played the campaign with two other people.

It could have been so much more. :sob:

That opening animated cutscene isn’t so bad. Some of the character designs are pretty cool and appeal to my 90s kid sensibilities. I like Deande’s design. Also the voice acting is acceptable. It could be much worse.

Ilyana is not that bad! It’s not her fault that the writers are the worst and just made her obsessed with food! There are far worse characters in Fire Emblem because they’re not just terribly written qualitatively (like Ilyana) but also just bad in general. Like fucking Oliver.

And regarding FF8 being worse than FF13 I disagree. There is nothing a player or fan can do to make any sense whatsoever of FF13’s stream of consciousness storyline. But many of the issues in FF8’s storyline can be fixed by the application of a single fanon theory: That Rinoa is Ultimecia.

Do you want posters to answer the Q & As asked in vids or no? 'Cause I’ll do it.

I’m glad I was one of the few that just hated that animated intro.
It just made me go “Well I’m not playing THIS!”. I wasn’t even aware of the pseudo war between this and OW.

Then I watched a video by Jim Sterling on RIP battleborn and the visuals just made me sigh with relief.

Does this game alsa have stupid wink-wink nudge-nudge “”“comedy”"" like borderlands? Could not ketchup on videos yet…

The weird thing is that I’m fairly certain that you can customize Heavy to have a beard and trucker hat, too. I think this was even before Battleborn.

Hahahahha SPIDERS ho ho hee hee SPIDERS

Are you laughing yet

2 Likes

This was actually why I couldn’t enjoy Portal.
Comedy was supposed to make me laugh. Not stare at my own brain from rolling my eyes.

Bayonetta was fun.
GTA exchanges are fun.
Claptrap is shite…