The Robots Don't Fuck In This One - Let's Play Battleborn

The worst part about Montana’s head showing in his charge is that, iirc from the streams Kobuddy did before he started the LP, there’s a character named ISIC that also has a charge. And his charge is in third person.

2 Likes

Montana grows an extra head… incredible.

There’s a tinier Montana with a Go Pro on his head hiding in his chest hair.

1 Like

Welp. Here we are again. Have an update. Episode 4: Escaping Purgatory

edit: Oh right, I should mention, this episode was edited and recorded by Xaiter who finally joined us.

2 Likes

I’m glad you left the graphic stuff in.

Hey, I’m here now!

I’m so excited for the next episode. I just hope somebody doesn’t die.

Wow, I’m amazed you found a 5th person who bought this game.

1 Like

Apparently a friend gave it to him lmao

1 Like

battleborn is the new bad rats, you give it to friends as a horrible, horrible joke and not because you actually expect them to play it

Gifting Battleborn as a joke better not become a thing though. It was enough to get Bad Rats a sequel.
No one wants Battleborn 2 where every character is voiced by Randy Pitchford or something.

Battleborn is too expensive to be a joke gift game. If people buy it for someone as a joke, they’re honestly the biggest loser in that situation.

2 Likes

battleborn won’t get a sequel because gearbox is literally dying

if we’re really lucky we may see borderlands 3 some day

some day…

… That just made me realize that if enough people irony buy the game, they’ll probably try to do it again because Randy Pitchford would get really emotional over it.

“Hey everyone I’m just a rando named Pandy Ritchford. Hey as a lark let’s all buy Battleborn and gift it to people as a joke. Like Bad Rats!”

5 Likes

*rando pitchfork

4 Likes

mandy moore

1 Like

“I like the way Ritchford thinks!”

1 Like

Not a single time when ISIC was on-screen did he say The Line.

Disliked. Unsubscribed. Unfriended. Blocked. Murdered.

3 Likes

I actually got this game to play along with the LP. If I’d waited until this part I would’ve been prepared for the defense missions, you guys weren’t kidding about that. As for El Dragon, he probably is the worst character in the game, at least that I’ve played so far. A melee brawler like him should start with like, 1,500 HP instead of 900 or whatever it was. Every single character I’ve played so far has had over 1,000 HP to start with EXCEPT for him.

If it were me, I’d increase his base health so that he can actually engage an enemy without instantly dying, I’d make his lifesteal things baseline instead of upgrades, and I’d either make the ability that lets him get stacks of damage resist baseline or put it way earlier in the talent tree. His ultimate is also not that great but that’s mostly because he has so little health that causing him to stand in place for a couple of seconds to activate it is murder on him. Some people might say that he has so little health because he has mobility options, but he has a giant hitbox and Phoebe has a teleport that has way more utility than his charge so I wouldn’t buy that for a second.

Anyway, have “fun” with the rest of the game! You guys are troopers.

That’s the exact problem I was having with El Dragon. It seems like he should either function as a brawler that can deal and take respectable damage, or an assassin that does big damage fast and has to play hit and run. Instead, he’s got the worst of both worlds and he ends up just being trash. It’s like giving Akuma health to Zangief. Characters like that are supposed to use health as a resource and are rewarded for being economic with their HP. Instead, El Dragon just eats it and dies and that’s his reward I guess.

1 Like