The Political Cartoons Thread: Still Somehow Blaming Obama!

Why does the figurative american people in that cartoon have such a large rear?

I am digging the Boomhauer Oscar there

1 Like

2 Likes

There’s a No-Prize for anyone who can figure this one out.

I think the guy with the B on his chest is GW Bush, and the guy in the fur coat is Michael Heseltine, but beyond that I’m lost.

Truly this is now art. :clap:

A). The first picture makes her look like a 60-year-old teenager.
B). The second picture gives five-o’-clock-shadow to a toddler.

That’s gotta be SOME kind of achievement.

Yeah, Stiglich is a bland conservative idiot who can’t draw worth a shit. Makes Bok look like Latuff in terms of talent.

Reminder that Dees supported Trump to begin with, then reneged on that and seemingly went back and changed all his pro-Trump art to include Israeli flag lapels after he found out Trump was a Jewish conspiracy lizard like everyone else. (If I remember correctly, he was also boppin’ the Jews in this whack-a-mole thing originally?)

Yeah, Dees is genuinely very not well. He’s also the guy, if any of y’all recall, who used to be a Sesame Street illustrator and then became a hardcore truther. He then moved to Sweden, but when his keys went missing and shoes started stacking themselves, became convinced (iirc) that the Mossad had done this and were after him and moved to Oregon, I think.

If you don’t want me to post him, that’d be ok, I just kind of go by what got posted in politoons.

Nah! Definitely post Dees, he is a fascinating person and with a really interesting/unique digital illustration style! It’s at least a nice visual break from ugly shit like McCoy.

Dees has legit full-on paranoid schizophrenia.

My favorite thing about Dees is how he believes every conspiracy simultaneously but mocked people who believe in angels. I’m sure, from his perspective, it’s like saying, “He simultaneously believe in every branch of science but scoffs at Alchemy!” but, seriously, Dees has no standing to judge anyone else’s beliefs.

Reminds me of the birdhair man from Ancient Aliens. He’ll believe every single thing you throw at him, even if they contradict.

And yet in everything else he’s actually apparently really smart? I peeped his twitter for a bit a longish time ago and he’s actually like, a pretty big left wing supporter. Turns out he’ll swallow any bullshit as long as it’s not the right’s.

Nothing says “I’m a conservative cartoonist” quite like basing a joke on an unsubstantiated article from the Daily Mail.

I believe you mean the very fine publication “NEWS.”

3 Likes

Why is one of these characters wearing a Team Rocket shirt?

1 Like

Her buddy’s wearing an L, I think it’s meant to be a Republican/Democrat thing.

"Some people in this country are very very rich. But most of you are very very poor. Skint. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU’RE ALL LAZY BAST - "