The Political Cartoons Thread: Still Somehow Blaming Obama!

AGC

1 Like

Aside from being super ham-handed, Iā€™m really enjoying that the only place where the actual point of this cartoon is made is in super tiny print on the apron that you have to lean uncomfortably close to your monitor to actually read.

1 Like

My BF thought redpanels was a parody of MRA cartoons.

He also thinks Ben is parody.

1 Like

I wish that were true @GoldenGoat

Branco posted this today with:

Did Obama wiretap Trump during election? Cartoon from 2013 may shed some light.

:rolling_eyes:

ā€œOrange Freak Terrorizesā€¦ Waitā€™ll they get a load of me.ā€

• Barack Obama, 2017

The most accurate caricature of 45 Garrisonā€™s managed in about fifteen months, and heā€™s STILL 50 pounds underweight and too normal looking.

Also, these guys treat Obama like heā€™s a real-life Albert Wesker, secretly orchestrating all misfortunes and perfidies. By the time impeachment proceedings start, theyā€™ll have tried to blame Barry O. for Godzilla attacks and the existence of head-lice

2 Likes

fixed it

11 Likes

Just need to inflate rumpā€™s head by about 300% and itā€™ll be perfect.

1 Like

Honestly how could you NOT? One of final, if not his final, comics was the terminator from Terminator 2 dying but doing seig heil instead of the thumbs up. Thatā€™s LITERALLY TRUE a thing he did that is meant to be taken straight and seriously.

3 Likes

Ooh, Iā€™ve following Rowson long enough to figure most of them out: [l/r] Peter Hain, Michael Heseltine, John Major, George W. Bush, Death, Tony Blair and George Osbourne. Had to look up that it was Hain though, despite being conveniently labelled in correct politoon style, because so many old politicians are coming out of the woodwork lately they all start to merge together.

Edit: Grammar be good. Do good grammar.

1 Like

Enjoy your No-Prize!

Brilliant. Although his speech bubble should just be ā€œFAKE NEWS FAKE NEWSā€

1 Like

for the longest time i was certain that ben garrison was just making a satire of those political positions, i mean its so bad it has to be intentional right? right??? also kelly rules.

kelly comics is the only good political cartoon and i will fight anyone that thinks otherwise

Do I like Bors because heā€™s good or do I like him because he agrees with me?

ā€¦eeesh.

1 Like

Woah woah waitā€¦ Navi is Jesus?

WHO WOULD NAME THEIR (unborn or not) CHILD UMBERT? LOL

How did a laptop get into that womb. Thatā€™s the bigger question here. Does it have Wi-fi?

ā€œWhat name can I use that has an alliteration with ā€˜Unbornā€™? Ulysses? Nah, too pagan. Umberto? Too un-american. Waitā€¦ UMBERT!ā€