The Political Cartoons Thread: Still Somehow Blaming Obama!

political
cartoons

welp, i am never sleeping again because this is all i will see

Mueller is actually Sandman? Cool.

It’s the worm coming out of his ear that makes it.

Blast from the past, but someone just tweeted this at me.

Edit: created by the person who tweeted it at me, DonkeyCity.

I don’t have any of them, but I feel it’s appropriate now to share all those old Dr Seuss political cartoons again. They’re shockingly relevant.

Here’s some classics:

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/dr-seuss-adolf-the-wolf.jpg

Unfortunately, Dr. Seuss also did some pretty nasty anti-Japanese propaganda that supported internment:

Fortunately, he was mortified by his racist Japanese caricatures later in life, when he befriended Japanese people and realized “whoops i fucked up.” I believe this lead him to making the book about the Star-Bellied Sneetches??? I might be misremembering though.

And Horton Hears A Who

In this post: the absolute worst takes on this weekend’s events.

Important note: Ben Garrison has not yet weighed in.

In this post: less terrible takes.

I wish my Grandma was alive to tell me her thoughts on this. She was the nicest person imaginable who saved all of her hate for bad baseball players and nazis.

Sidenote: Ben Garrison’s new website is a hot mess.

Wow, that’s more incomprehensible than a normal Garrison comic. I’d be impressed if it didn’t give me a headache.

Who else wants to party in the gender fluids with the party crocodile?

Also, I like that it’s “googlevil” and not “googevil.” I know right wing pundents struggle with these kind of things but c’mon.

Did Garrison learn cartooning from Where’s Waldo or something? Because God DAMN his pictures are way too dense

Yeah, how else is he going to illustrate every fleeting thought that runs through his head? It’s basically a visual stream-of-consciousness for conspiracy theorists.

Personally, I thought he was illustrating his own word cloud.

That works, too!

His cartoons are like dreams that he just woke up from and is now scribbling down every vague idea, regardless of context, so that he doesn’t forget them.

Lol,
“HOW CAN I MAKE GOOGLE LOOK/SOUND BAD?”
‘Googlevil’
“YOU’VE DONE IT AGAIN BEN!”