The Political Cartoons Thread: Still Somehow Blaming Obama!

The Illuminati triangle just confuses me, are the Illuminati supposed to be Left-wing?

every time i look at garrisonā€™s cartoons, i donā€™t understand what the fuck is going on

Nobodyā€™s trying to kill each other 4/10 not very representative of the Democratic Party as I know it

A cry for help.

EDIT: wait why is Larry King a pizza vampire

1 Like

Itā€™s the one time I think it actually needs a label on it.

Cause heā€™s a real pizza shit.

Iā€™m disappointed the paddles donā€™t have Roe vs Wade on them.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that is a pizzagate reference. Like, itā€™s a symbol that he is a pedophile I guess? At least thatā€™s what I got from some of the replies on Garrisonā€™s twitter (never do that again).

Itā€™s pizzagate, thatā€™s John Podesta.

Edit: I mean, the comic isnā€™t entirely inaccurate, speaking as a fat person who loves Ben & Jerryā€™s.

oh boy.

The Nib is doing some animated versions of their comics, FYI!

1 Like

Mocking antifa and now referencing the America First movement, so I guess Garrison is now fully on board the Nazi train.

For some reason Trumpā€™s tie in this is really bothering me. Otherwise, this is pretty bland as far as Garrison goes.

this is probably one of the few garrison comics i understand since thereā€™s not more bullshit and labels on everything.
aaand iā€™m wondering if heā€™s ever read the story about ircarusā€¦ so. uh. awkward.

1 Like

I guess the new Garrison is making the thread title continue to be relevant.

ah yes Trump, well noted and frequently-gifā€™d best friend of eagles all the time

2 Likes

Ben Garrison is extremely strange. People really like and support his work?

The snake is still dead in this second one, though. So I donā€™t quite think their point is as lucid as they want it to beā€¦

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEFYqcLXsAIbGrU.jpg

What does 4chan have to do with four leaf clovers? Was that the only thing Garrison could associate with the number four?

Itā€™s their logo.

1 Like

Hey somebody finally explained this cartoon to me:

2 Likes

also 4chan can be pronounced ā€œfortuneā€