The Political Cartoons Thread: Still Somehow Blaming Obama!

And a phone…

And a suit plus briefcase, for complicated reasons.

And…the frozen wastes of the arctic?

(this is a sequel to a slam on frozen embryos, because apparently fertility treatment is also immoral if you don’t use every last squidge of DNA. But apparently it’s PERFECTLY FINE for people to wank and then just wipe it away. Don’t they know Every Sperm Is Sacred?)

there HAS to be a way we can combine Umbert with the silent hill 4 circumcision cataclysm

3 Likes

the Israeli Right Wing has made pretty clear in recent month that they don’t really care about global antisemitism as much as they do about Israeli nationalism, it’s disgusting frankly.

1 Like

Sidenote, something I’m happy about in this thread is no one has said anything antisemitic in response to Dry Bones, which is more than i can say about the old forum’s thread

1 Like

why isn’t kirschen dead yet

I’m looking at that Umberto stuff and genuinely unsure I’m not actually dreaming? Like, I had three hours of sleep or so last night I could still totally be dreaming right? That’s…that’s not a thing that is real and exists, right?

Good fucking lord.

1 Like

Those Umbert cartoons are all so gross. Like, every panel contains an implied woman who is carrying Umbert, but she’s literally a prop. She’s just a vehicle for that fetus with bad opinions.

3 Likes

Not a political cartoon but a very important PSA for Americans.

5 Likes

I still don’t quiet get how we decided to remember him by getting absolutely shitfaced.

1 Like

Garrison coming in hot with a textbook AGC

True diversity won’t be achieved until Pepe the Frog is allowed to go to college (which I’m pretty sure he was in already)

1 Like

I’m trying to wrench a Jonathan Swift reference out of it, but it’s not going well. I feel like they were trying to, but they haven’t actually read any more of the pamphlet than I have; and they would have thought it was a solid idea if someone hadn’t told them it was a satire ahead of time.

I’m amazed anyone wound up with so little self awareness that they think excluding all of those, including fucking racists, is a bad thing. Garrison’s gotta be from some sort of reverse universe, right?

edit: Holy shit I think the last readable one is rape culture how is this comic real. How is Garrison real?

3 Likes

I can’t believe memes are denied education. What a travesty.

2 Likes

On average how many times a week do you think Ben Garrison is kicked in the groin, and what can I as a citizen do to improve that number?

Considering the balls this guy has claiming that OTHER PEOPLE are the unreasonable ones? I imagine he has to groin-shot himself at least twice a day. Honestly, it would probably cause him more pain just to see a loving gay couple nearby, or a slightly-foreign looking person, so plan accordingly.

That list sure does look long until you realize almost all of them could describe the same group of people.

1 Like

Could? Do.

It’s all synonyms and modifiers.

…I thought that “Feelings not Facts” was what Trump and Co. were accused of. Why the fuck is it on the SJW University shield? Like, that’s some straight up “NO U”-ism.

Accusing the enemy of your own failings is a tried-and-true tactic of the right.

4 Likes

I come with surprising and heart-warming news! Infamously bigoted Australian cartoonist Bill Leak is dead! https://twitter.com/australian/status/840011182610178048