TerrorStream - Any Game, Any Time

Welcome to Terror Stream!

Hey folks, Terror Van here. I’ve been here and there on the internet for about ten years now. Recently i’ve acquired a decent microphone so its time to hit the big stage once again.

Schedule

Well, seeing as right now i’m currently without work, i’m just streaming whatever I feel like whenever anyone wants to see it. Have a request? Let me know and i’ll probably play it. Want to voice chat? Head over to my Discord, the door’s open.

What You’ll See

I’ll periodically update the lists below to give an example of what’s been done, what is being done and what’s to come.

Completed Titles:

• Resident Evil 2 (PS2) - Claire’s Story
  • The Bouncer (PS2)
  • Dino Crisis 2 (PSX)
  • Jaws (NES)

Ongoing:

Requests:

None!

Everybody is welcome to come by and talk about whatever you like; I try to respond to any and all chat activity.

See You There!

https://www.twitch.tv/terrorvan

Terror Van is a good man whose been around in the LP community for about a decade now. He’s recently fallen on some hard times as of late, so I recommend people check out his stream.

1 Like

Couple of update-y items:

Requests

I currently have a blank slate, so if you’re reading this feel free to join my discord through my twitch page, post here or contact me somehow and it’s likely i’ll play it for you. I prefer sticking to the PS2 and earlier, though.

Co-Commentators

My roster for having folks on to chat with is pretty bare, so I want to meet new folks. Interested in being on a rather frequent stream? Drop me a line, i’d love to meet’cha.