Streaming in the Game Of - Variety Streaming to Completion (Probably)

It’s time for the second half of the trial! With the muffler investigated, it’s time to get back to- oh hey, a surprise guest! Maybe this one will be a bit more normal?

Yeah, wishful thinking, I know.

Hugo continues his journey as alone as he can possibly manage. But that will not impress his brother, who continues to also be cool and aloof. I guess that kind of attitude runs in the family.

More Parallel Quests? More Parallel Quests. This time around, we’re far enough along that Broly just sort of shows up all the time, even in places he really shouldn’t be.

With a bottle of luminol in hand, it’s time to investigate the crime scene again! Or, I guess it’s crime scenes now, what with the identical murder in the police’s evidence room.

Hugo and begrudging company make it into the tower, but just like in Yunica’s story, we’ve got a goddess under lockdown. Only this time, Hugo would prefer continuing his climb over helping free her. He does have a brother to kill, after all.

Here we are at the final Xenoverse session! Demigra’s attempt at a postmortem Hail Mary has led to all of GT’s terrible villains being in the same place. And naturally, none of them are fond of Goku. This may be a tough fight, but surely Yora is more than prepared to take down this gaggle of tedious tough guys.

After getting some fingerprints from the crimes scene, it’s time to begin the next day at court! Unfortunately, the prime suspect in this second, identical murder is here to testify. That suspect is Meekins, who does not get any Less now that he’s in court. I mean, sure, nobody in this universe is Less on the witness stand, but no other character is Meekins so this is significant.

Most of the knights have been turned to stone, and despite wanting otherwise, Hugo will have to have a hand in getting them back to normal. But even if he can help, Hugo will have to be wary of Dalles, who’s been very active behind the scenes all of a sudden.

Are you ready for a very normal job at a boutique? Well too bad! Fashion Forward is here to send you into an alternate dimension via a dollhouse door… to have a job at a boutique. Well, if all roads still lead to fashion, I guess they’re still legitimate.

Back to court! Ema is missing, probably due to all of that trauma she suddenly had to deal with, but that’s not gonna stop us from cross-examining a cowboy!

We’ve reached the end of Hugo’s story, but there are plenty of opponents left over for him to take on. Halberd Guy Kishgal, Toal, and Dalles await our moody mage on this last leg of the climb. Can Hugo defeat them all without even a single hit of Demonic Essence?

Dahlia’s been running the business well so far, but stock is running low and now we actually have to make choices!

Phoenix only has a single day of trial left, so this last investigation will need to be thorough! Where else could we start, of course, but the SL-9 incident we keep hearing about?

We’ve arrived at the third and final story of Ys Origin! While the first two were focused on the knights who came down to investigate the surface, now we get to see just what the heck Toal was planning on doing while he was supposedly helping the villains.

It’s Dahlia’s birthday, which means she’s getting two flowers and going back to work! And as it turns out, this all-ages game is not going to punish me for not min-maxing the clothing I bought.

Time is running out, and Phoenix must get into Gant’s office by any means necessary. And by “any means,” I do mean “giving Gumshoe an existential crisis so he’ll help us with his keycard.”

It’s another “whoops I forgot to post last time” day, so here’s two very different streams:

Toal closes in on one of the goddesses, which means it’s time for him to prove his loyalty to Dalles. His lone wolf personality won’t stand up to scrutiny if he can’t obey his most crucial orders.

Beware, watcher, of your hubris. Because if you make the assumption that you know the difference between black and grey, it turns out you might be wrong.

It’s the finale of Phoenix Wright! We get Chief Gant back in the room to testify, but a very important question remains: will he even bother staying, since he doesn’t have to do so?

Toal has managed to capture one of the Goddesses, but one still remains at large. But the question on everyone’s mind is: can Toal actually bring himself to continue being a bastard? Considering he can’t even let anyone take a nap in the Devil’s Corridor, it seems unlikely.

Today, Dahlia “helps” a local Callie fan become a little more like her idol. In semi-related news, we now have the ability to get non-random styles from the stylist and the beautician.