Streaming in the Game Of - Variety Streaming to Completion (Probably)

Welcome… to Roundabout! In the city that never stops spinning its wheels, we find Georgio, the world’s first rotating limousine driver. As a pioneer of the service, Georgio will be spinning her way across town to bring people to their destinations. And just maybe, she’ll find love and rivalry along the way.

Trunks is a bit tired after nearly being erased from existence, so Yora is on her own heading in to the Buu Saga. Neither Goku nor Buu can be killed at this point, so saving this timeline will be tricky. And to further complicate things, Towa and Mira are on the scene again. The good news: one of us has been training, and it’s not the blue guy.

It’s finally time to finish the ruins of Dipan, so it’s time for some Wizard-killin’! But as it turns out, there’s a few people left for us to find in this chapter. They don’t get too much time to shine, but perhaps we’ll get to see what they’re made of in Chapter 7. Although as the time before Ragnarok runs low, it seems other plans have been put into motion…

It’s the finale of Roundabout! Georgio will have to defeat Ronaldo in a race if she wants to prevent him from taking over her business. But is there such a thing as going too far to defeat a rival?

Happy Holidays, here is a Sonic Hedgehog.

Problem: There’s a Demon God mucking about the timestream now.
Problem 2: The Demon God can manipulate just about anybody, from Piccolo to Kid Buu.
Problem 3: The Earth is going to explode a bit sooner than it’s supposed to.
Solution: Yora, doing some punches

Ah dang, 2022’s over? Guess that means it’s time to talk about a bunch of things I played over the year.

Demons plague the surface world, and only with the help of the two Goddesses, Reah and Feena, were some humans brought to safety on a floating continent. But this safety could never last with such persistent devils, who constructed a tower to pursue their victims to the sky. And to make matters worse, the two Goddesses suddenly vanished, and no one knows why. A group of knights band together and make for the surface to find them, but are quickly scattered to the wind before they even reach the ground. And so we join the knight-in-training, Yunica, as she recovers from her sudden fall, and must journey through the tower to find the missing Goddesses.

Today: it’s time for Buu. There is SO much Buu, and unfortunately, that means a lot of Super Buu. That also means protecting Super Buu, and I’ll just tell you ahead of time that doesn’t go well at all.

We begin Chapter 7, which can only mean one thing: getting exactly one character and then making some progress through a dungeon without actually beating it. But this time, it’s my fault such little progress was made. That’s a… fun(?) new spin on it, right?

Once again, we encounter one of our two human rivals, but this time around she’s feeling a little more fight-y. But at least she’ll tell us her name if we win… or if we start the fight. Thanks, boss title card.

We may be done with Z, but it turns out Demigra has another target in mind, and they’re in Battle of the Gods. And Yora had best hurry, considering the fact that “Gods” is in the title and I don’t know if our power level is quite that high yet.

We no longer have to worry about getting trapped in the void. However, we do need to worry about the room full of plant ladies with dangerous AOE attacks.

Yunica continues her way through the tower, and the demons are getting tougher. As are the non-demons, who get a whole new reason to be smug today.

After her devastating loss, Yunica finds herself unable to continue up the tower. So clearly, a bit of an inspirational pick-me-up is in order.

After half a stream of Mandragora Hell, it’s kinda nice to just steamroll everything else in this forest.

Yunica continues up the tower, and as luck would have it, she manages to run into Reah. I’d ask if she’s going to give us any useful information, but even asking that rhetorically feels unnecessary.

Goku and Gohan figure out the ultimate technique. Something tells me they wouldn’t do this if they were working with me instead of against me.

Valkyrie’s business in the forest is done, which means there’s nothing else to do in Chapter 7. And that means we can finally learn the fate of Lucian after his encounter with Loki. He, uh… didn’t fare well.

The Goddess Feena lies just beyond a single, malevolent door. But getting to her won’t be easy, and it’ll take a clever loophole to enact the suggested plan of “put on the bracelet that kills you to trick the door into thinking you’re a demon.”