Steam-Powered Farming - Let's Play Stardew Valley & Slime Rancher

My Time at Portia

Decided to focus this look at Portia on the first major story segment of building a bridge to Amber Island and the dungeon therein, so we’ll be wrapping this up later this week with part 5. In the meantime, some ruin diving and nifty discoveries.

Stardew Valley

I’ll have what she’s having.

1 Like

My Time at Portia

Don’t bring your nice clothes.

My Time at Portia

Final look at Portia, wherein we explore the Amber Island cave, set up the Dee-Dee Transport system, and finish up the first season.

By the way, I super appreciate these LPs of the farming games. I get that they can sometimes be a bit samey, but they’re always so nice and chill and kinda cuddly. Makes for good videos to watch when everything else is hella stressful.

2 Likes

Stardew Valley

Getting both the greenhouse and an absurdly rare item that I trade for an absurdly good sword.

Irish and I also try out the multiplayer beta with Mugiwara Yoshi and his partner Dakota.
(Apologies for weird audio issues; only Irish and I recorded game audio, and Dakota’s noise gate was set so high that it cut out a lot of their voice.)

1 Like

You named your character ThronBrian and didn’t make his favorite thing “BLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRR”?

Absurd clothes and out-of-bounds tricks. Everything a growing alien robot plant needs.

1 Like

Got a great piece of 8357 fanart from MonsterMomma on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MonsterMomma91/status/1014253249665302528

2 Likes

I love the idea that all she’s done to disguise herself is changing her skin color.

The only way to celebrate the new year.

1 Like

It’s a fresh new year, so let’s hunker down on finishing up the community center. And the rest of the town.

1 Like

Saving the community center and quite a few love stories finally draw to a close.

(Note: Not the end of the LP. We’ve got about 5 more updates to go.)

1 Like

The post-game gets spooky.

1 Like

It’s the happiest Summer of 8357’s life. And slimiest.

1 Like

To me it looked like Linus was roasting a kebab, only the wrong way around. Although, that probably was how they were cooked before they had the special standing cooking things for them now that I think about it. The issue then is, what kind of meat is that kebab?

Skeleton.

1 Like

Xel Esparza’s yarn prowess strikes again!

2 Likes

So I hear the highest praise an LP’er can get is “I bought the game because of you!”

…well that AND the multiplayer update.

1 Like

As 8357’s journey reaches it summit, a new villain is about to begin his.

1 Like