Post Your Favorite Youtube Vids

dunkey is good

For real, this is a video I watch again every now and then whenever I need to be cheered up.

1 Like

Dont forget about his masterwork. Megaman 2 Playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBTl5yXyrGSLRHngMTM9PNJLHFiRwXln

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like
3 Likes

What’s heavier, a kilogramme of steel? Or a kilogramme of feathers? The answer may surprise you.

7 Likes

God, I love the holy-shit-piss video so much.

This one somehow gets funnier the longer I watch it.

1 Like

The car fire vid needs the accompanying animated video:

Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey
Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey
Chandler
Chandler
Chandler (Ross)

2 Likes
2 Likes

That video for Showbiz Pizza says it was filmed at the White Settlement, TX location. I’m not far from there and I think I know exactly where it was.

1 Like

Always fun showing this to people without context:

1 Like

Harsh Noise/Heavy Industrial was the best thing to ever happen to 3d animation.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I immediately think of this video any time this song plays in a store or restaurant.

5 Likes

A Slight Difference of Opinion With the Machine

Never thought I’d see Ozzy on flag duty

Can’t believe I didn’t post this one yet

2 Likes

It’s time for some

:musical_note: MUSIC:musical_note:

5 Likes
1 Like