Post Your Favorite Youtube Vids

A short series, one of which I never tire:

The last two have very NSFW language:

3 Likes

The absolute best thing Iā€™ve seen on YouTube.

2 Likes

The only ā€œpop culture thing but Xā€ video Iā€™ve truly loved because I was a music major and itā€™s a joke just for me:

2 Likes

This moment from the McElroy brothersā€™ podcast slays me every time I hear it. Itā€™s so stupid but holy cow . . .

5 Likes

This oneā€™s a neat little horror video made by a dude who is criminally unknown.
:tw:For some gory stuff. No jump scares, though.:tw:

Idk if itā€™s cool to post videos that we made here, but this is one that Iā€™m pretty proud of.

And this one Iā€™ll just let speak for itself.

1 Like

Something about this is way better than it has the right to be.

Canā€™t forgot the sequel though.

2 Likes

No oneā€™s going to take advantage of you if you have a fucking greatsword in your front hall.

2 Likes

bill wurtzā€™ endlessly quotable and basically ear-massage video ā€œhistory of japanā€ can never not be recommended

also wonderfully adorable duo of cockatoos

6 Likes

bill wurtzā€™ endlessly quotable and basically ear-massage video ā€œhistory of japanā€ can never not be recommended

I remember somehow coming across this video literally minutes after it was uploaded. Kinda staggering to watch a video reach into the millions after seeing it for the first time in the 10s.

Get a load of that dog

7 Likes

ooops my anarchy symbol

6 Likes

Colinā€™s Bear Animation never fails to brighten my day.

And now, a relaxing collection of pleasant sounds:

1 Like

I like seeing stuff like this, the music helps too

1 Like

Funky Kong is there for you, like a bro should be.

2 Likes

This video will never not make me giggle like an idiot.

I never wouldā€™ve thought that someone playing a How Itā€™s Made video in reverse would be funny, but the addition of the commentary makes How Itā€™s Unmade pretty good:

I love when people goof about with AI in games:

Last but not least, I canā€™t place it but I find these commentated marble race videos kinda fun:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Jelle makes some top ass marble runs, Iā€™d really reccomend going through the rest of their stuff.

3 Likes

Absolutely, I loved the Marblelympics series they did last year!

1 Like