New Forums Game: The Worst Advice!

We’re rapidly approaching the Heat and Allergy and Bee Season, (or Death Season, for short.) The jobs I’m currently applying for are all within walking distance of my home, which is nice until you consider that I have to trudge through nature’s attempt to murder all its precious creations. How do I commute without becoming a horrible sweaty, sneezey mess?

I’m afraid this solution may require you to be sweaty at least once but hopefully only once: Torch everything around you.
Nature wants to murder all its precious creations? Get there first! Win that race and win it with man’s great power of SCIENCE! Or a flamethrower, that works too.

Wow, that all sounds terrible.

How about no to all that? Instead, move into your parents basement, eat unhealthily, and watch anime with me all day.

Pope mobile

EDIT: pope mobile, but a Segway

1 Like

Fuck, I got consumed by Tennessee and shit.

##This game is on hiatus until Tuesday, I apologize.

I’ll put up the vote on Tuesday and announce a winner Wednesday. Hopefully more folks will show up between now and then. I think the game might have run its course or be dying off and I’m not helping it any. I’m so sorry.

I hope you have all enjoyed it.

Hey this died I’m sorry it’s all my fault. Let’s find out who the last winner was:

• Mas: Torch everything around you! With a flamethrower or something!
  • Jenner: Forget about outside, move into your parents basement and watch anime with me all day.
  • thetoughestbean: Pope Mobile but a Segway.

0 voters

Thank you all for playing, I apologize.

Hey no worries it was fun while it lasted

You were the final winner @thetoughestbean. :3:

If I ever restart this you can begin. But I think it ran it’s course. Congratulations and thanks everyone.

2 Likes