My Only Objective Is You - Let's Pizza A Way Out!

Everyone that would warn buyers away is dead. It’s the perfect crime.

2 Likes

I mean, as evidenced by our intrepid heroes’ little prison break, this appears to be an alternate universe where harebrained schemes a complete idiot could see through work with regularity.

Exciting low speed chase, my favourite. I wish the cops would have taken out little inflatable boats and continued pursuit.

3 Likes

Everyone knows that once you get in a boat, the only law that can touch you is Poseidon’s.

7 Likes

Hello new episode! Today we get to spend some quality time with Leo’s family and see what a truly Huge Asshole his son has become.

2 Likes

I have to know what happens if you tell baseball bat lady that her husband is fucking the leg void.

I promise that u will find out in our bonus materials

3 Likes

I hope both Panzer and Kaubocks are going to have as strong children as Panzer’s video game son, that hopefully are less of assholes.

Summary of this extremely good LP:

crimes

3 Likes

I extremely like Leo’s kid. Like damn, that’s real as hell.

Now that the thread title name was decided on in the recording, it’s time to remind everyone again about another Let’s Pizza.

2 Likes

I’m getting pretty invested in Leo’s story, which makes it quite worrying that his and Vincent’s plan is to confront the guy who tries to shoot everyone he sees.

Hopefully there’s a mission to pick up a pair of bulletproof vests somewhere along the line.

I really like that Leo and his wife have a good relationship based on crimes.

It gives me hope for Leo and Vincent’s relationship.

3 Likes

How many times can the level designers allow us to interact with portopotties? You won’t believe the answer! Click here to find out!

5 Likes

This game is good.

1 Like

well that one worker who wanted the foreman beat up, is going to be super happy.

2 Likes

I’m…not the only one actually enjoying this right? The torture was a little much but like overall this game seems good? The story is…good? It’s not like, Two Brothers or whatever, the only other game to do this sort of gameplay, but it’s still pretty okay.

I agree. I started watching for the fun co-op shenanigans, and now I’m really interested in where the story’s going.

a way out legitimately my second favorite game so far from 2018. it’s got a lotta dumb but it’s got a lotta heart and that’s the most important thing

2 Likes

Indeed. The game looks legitimately fun, silly but fun. Not necessarily my cup of tea personally.