My Only Objective Is You - Let's Pizza A Way Out!

I think Leo claims he has a plan in the beginning, but there’s no evidence to suggest that he actually had one.

When you think about it, Leo and Vincent had already escaped from their frequently patrolled cells three times at this point despite being quite noisy in the process, so is it really that surprising that they managed to escape the prison?

Really Good Fanart Alert coming in from twitter town!!

5 Likes

Wait til the end of the game where while trying to get out of the US, they decide to break back into prison to get some sheets so they can sneak into Canada.

2 Likes

Woo boy hey this episode has some PLOT stuff! Also it turns out the boys are real naturey types and they show us how to kick fish.

2 Likes

Aw, extra shit!

I was going to complain that they didn’t scale and gut the fish before roasting them, but they didn’t even eat the fish so I guess it’s okay.

2 Likes

Okay, here it is yall. None of my words can prepare you for this episode. This is the episode that last Saturday kaubocks proclaimed “I CAN’T FUCKIN’ WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY’S EPISODE”. Here you go please enjoy

5 Likes

That house was a precious treasure. I’ll miss it.

This was a powerful house. I wonder what other amazing set pieces we’ll get in this game.

oh god video games are amazing

this game is stupid and i love it

Turns out these two were just in jail for vandalism. And they got another 10 years for what they did to that house of cards alone.

Okay today is time for THRILLING CHASE SEQUENCES and ACTION SET PIECES let’s GO!

4 Likes

Just two little fugatives, enjoying a lazy river ride together. What could be better than that?

Vinny gonna get a real surprise when he gets home and googles some sharks can survive in so called “sweet water”.

Also there is absolutely NO WAY it doesn’t turn out Harvey is that guy’s brother right? Like I almost didn’t realize Harvey was Harvey when we first saw him.

Harvey seems to be having a lot of trouble actually selling the diamond. Unless his main goal is to use it just lure people in for him to shoot, at which point he’s a pretty good serial killer.

1 Like

To be fair I think the Saudi Arabia guy had his cash on him. Though I think after “hey this guy is trying to sell this diamond and the two guys who went to buy it both died” people would stop…trying to buy his diamond.

we’ve got at least two trades ending in death so far on screen.

I have to wonder how Harvey ever achieved any success at all in his criminal endeavors when a large part of his strategy seems to be just killing people out of the blue. You’d think that some sort of underworld version of the Better Business Bureau would be warning people about him.

1 Like