Marth Goes to War With His #1 Fan - Let's Play Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem

“Fan Translations . . . try to stick to the original as close as possible.”

Counterpoint:

Honestly, I keep forgetting that you’re playing a fan translation. I think this script has a lot of polish, and it’s pretty stylistically similar to the Shadow Dragon script.

1 Like

You know, I did forget there was a time in which fan translations would have been about the same quality as fan dubs. It’s a shame Fire Emblem never had its own Miami Mike.

I had no idea Tiki was going through all that.

I know you don’t need me to tell you this, but please, please protect this pure and innocent child.

1 Like

Bonus 5: Graveyard of Discussions

When a problem comes along, you must e v i s c e r a t e i t w i t h m a g i c .
And other fun stories of traveling to the Ice Dragon Shrine.

3 Likes

Part 27: Journey to the WEst

Two of the orbs for the Shield of Seals have been recovered, including the Lightsphere required to defeat Hardin. But the Altean army is still not quite ready to take on Archanea’s main force just yet. First, they must liberate their homeland. But somehow, the Archanean army already has a few tricks up their sleeve for their foes (who just teleported in out of nowhere, I’d like to add.) With two captives and a plan to use both of them, General Eibel plans on exploiting Marth’s bonds to win the battle.

New Characters

3 Likes

Part 28: Star and Savior… Again

Only one step remains in liberating Altea: defeating the soldiers stationed in Altea Castle. However, the Altean army has quite the to-do list in taking back their home: thieves have made off with treasures, including the crucial Geosphere. Astram and his band of heroes are parked somewhere in the hallways, and as always they’re fairly mad. And within the throne room, a general named Willow waits with his ear to the door, in wait of a treasure chest being opened.

And you know, with plans of that caliber, I’m sure his Meteor tome was made by Acme.

New Characters

3 Likes

Part 29: Me & My Katarina

One year ago, Iris and Katarina met in Altea Castle, determined to become knights. However, in actuality, Katarina was an assassin sent to kill Marth. Katarina survived the encounter, and the two went separate ways.

Now, the two meet again in the fields of Altea, and for Katarina it’s kill or be killed.

New Characters

3 Likes

Bonus 6: Star and Speaker

Okay, I’m gonna do a bit of a non-sequitur here. It’s not because I can’t think of a way to summarize this video, or that I want to avoid talking about murdering Katarina or Feena’s third conversation.

But I just happened to be on the wiki, and I’ve gotta ask: Hey Abel? What the fuck?
FE1Abel

4 Likes

Wow, Abel out here looking like one of Yusuke Urameshi’s shitty teachers.

akashi

2 Likes

Part 30: Setting Sam-Sun of Gra

Altea’s Army now marches to defeat Archanea once and for all. However, some of the continent must still be liberated. Archanea, Aurelis and Gra still stand in their way, but the latter is on the verge of breaking. Archanea took advantage of Gra’s princess Sheema, and her only remaining soldiers are untrained recruits. None the less, Marth must still fight his way through Gra before he can take on Archanea’s main force.

New Characters

1 Like

Part 31: That’s Lifesphere

In an effort to reach Archanea as quickly as possible, the Altean army marches through a mountain pass. However, they will not reach the palace without resistance; not only are they fighting an Archanean garrison, but Aurelis’s Wolfguard as well. Given their loyalty, Marth is in for a difficult fight against Hardin’s closest and strongest allies.

3 Likes

Part 32: The Old Wolfguard

Marth once again finds himself on the road to Pales, the capital of Archanea. Years ago, he led his army to liberate Archanea. Now he finds himself in the same position, but this time he must free Archanea from Hardin. The path is guarded by the Archanean Royal Army, which now includes Hardin’s loyal Wolfguard. One year after the Grustian expedition, the final battle for Archanea begins.

3 Likes

Part 33: Dark Emperor

(The header is an edit from this page of Paranatural.)

Altea has brought Archanea down to its knees. With the Wolfguard now defected to Altea’s side and most of the Archanean Royal Army defeated, there is little standing between Marth and Hardin. Other than a whole lot of soldiers and an Earth Dragon. But other than those guys, the final battle draws near. To save Archanea, and possibly Hardin, Marth must overcome the Darksphere.

New Characters

3 Likes

dark%20orb

I’m pretty sure it has everything to do with the orb, my dude.

2 Likes

Part 34: Puppets of the Dark Abyss

Hardin is dead and Marth has a new mission, but before he and the Altean Army can leave for their final battle, there’s still one more loose end to tie up in Archanea: the leader of the assassins, Eremiah. For her many attempts on Marth’s life and the many, many children she’s tortured and turned into killing machines, Marth must put an end to her and her plans.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I got sick, then I was too busy and/or lazy to edit.

Part 35: Lost in the Wyverns

Their business in Archanea finished, the Altean Army moves on to their final destination: the Wyvern’s Dale. Situated on the border between Macedon and Dolhr, the Wyvern’s Dale is home to some of the most fearsome dragons in the land, as well as the Dragons’ Altar. There, the Earth Dragons lie on the verge of awakening. Marth must fight his way through the Wyvern’s Dale and reach the altar, to ensure the dragons are sealed away for good and to defeat Gharnef.

New Characters

3 Likes

Part 36: Divine and Darkness

At last, the Altean Army has reached the Dragon’s Altar. Somewhere within lies both Gharnef and the bishops he kidnapped. But neither await Marth at the entrance; instead, an army of dragons has amassed within the hallways. The final battle has begun, and the first leg pits the Altean Army against a swarm of dragons.

New Characters

3 Likes

I hope your cough goes away soon.

1 Like

Part 37: Starlight That Fire Up in the Night

Ever persistent, Gharnef returned to the world as a ghost and continued manipulating events in Archanea as though he never died. In the end, his goal was to bring Medeus back to life as a Shadow Dragon and… uh… didn’t those two hate each other? Would Medeus even employ Gharnef in his campaign to bring ruin to the world?

Well whatever. Gharnef brought back the big scary murder dragon, and at last he faces the Altean Army in battle. With Gharnef blocking the way, holding the Falchion, and being an all-around terrible person, Marth must put an end to Gharnef once and for all… again.

2 Likes

To answer the question you posed in the video, healers aren’t too bad to level in the Tellius games because bonus exp exists.