Marth Goes to War With His #1 Fan - Let's Play Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem

Bonus experience should be the answer to everything, really. A shame it’s only in the Tellius games. Kinda. Echoes only sort of counts.

Part 38: Shadow Dragon

The Altean Army has reached the final floor of the Dragon’s Altar. Gharnef is dead and the war nears its conclusion, but unfortunately Marth was too late to stop Medeus’s ritual. Medeus has been revived as a Shadow Dragon, and the clerics Marth has fought hard to save have already lost their souls in the process. Already suffering from the loss of a dear friend, will Marth need to lose even more to save the world?

New Characters

And that’s it for the main game of FE12! There will still be one more update, since I still need to complete the other playthrough. Both of the final bonus parts will go up at once, at which point this will finally be done. Much as I love this game, I look forward to the day I can LP a Fire Emblem game that won’t murder my laptop halfway through forcing me to restart the LP a year or so later, (or I hope that’s the case anyway.) Thank you to everyone who followed this and everyone who replied in the thread.

No thanks to Luke. I will never forgive his insults. The grudge I have against this fictional character will be eternal.

2 Likes

Thanks for the LP! It was nice seeing this game again that I played because Awakening hadn’t been released yet and I craved some Fire Emblem.

For what it’s worth Roy can also dunk his final boss just as easily.

1 Like

Bonus Part 7: Ar-Conference Saga

Bonus Part 8: Bottom Dolhr

Well, that took more than a month. Today, we finish the rest of the game on the alternate file. Which means a lot of support conversations, the bad ending, and the general lack of weight to the many deaths of the clerics we’re trying to save. All in all, it’s an eventful afternoon.

@moderators, this thread can be moved to completed LPs, but please keep it open.

2 Likes

Thanks for the LP! It was really fun, and this is coming from someone who has never played a Fire Emblem.

1 Like