Marth Goes to War With His #1 Fan - Let's Play Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem

Quite a bit less so. Durability 3 is very unhelpful, and as far as I know there’s little strategy for them outside of using them for tough targets.

Part 12: Coastal Guile

Ogma has rescued the Grustian royal children from General Lang, but he now finds himself surrounded by pirates on a Macedonian coast. The Altean army makes haste to rescue the group, and to hopefully find the Bishop Wendell, who had rescued the children beforehand. But what of the mysterious paladin nearby, who seems at a glance to be equal parts hot and an idiot?

New Characters

3 Likes

Paladin Sirius, he is a CHAR

Seriously, with that style of mask and hair color…

Sirius has never betrayed anyone in his entire life.

3 Likes

This looks like a man I can completely trust. I would 100% leave the heir to the biggest country on the continent in his care without reservations.

1 Like

It bothers me more than it should that Camus has an archetype named after him that revolves around not being playable, but he’s playable in five of the six games he appears in.

1 Like

I’m gonna admit, when I saw Wrys say he was gonna shave Iris’ head, I thought he meant a clean shave like his own, not a buzz cut.

I’m somehow both disappointed and relieved.

I believe that the male My Unit gets the completely bald option.

Part 13: Toras and Gemini

Archanea has declared war on Altea. Although their kingdom has quickly fallen, the Altean army has decided to move forward and defeat noted rude man Lang. Despite his best efforts, Lang remains relatively lowly guarded. With a cowering ballistician and a notable sniper who hates his guts at his side, it’s only a matter of time before Lang finds Marth at his doorstep.

New Characters

3 Likes

Part 14: A Lang Time Coming

Lang has been backed into a corner, and now Altea is charging Olbern Keep to defeat him once and for all. But Lang, ever stubborn, still has a few tricks up his sleeve. What could Lang have prepared, now that Altea has entered his territory?

New Characters

2 Likes

Part 15: Raddical Duel

With Lang dead, Marth’s army marches to Altea to save their home. However, the assassins have hired mercenaries to stop them from reaching their destination. Although the mysterious and ever-jovial Roro leads the group, it seems unlikely that they’d have the strength to overcome Altea. However, the assassins may have an advantage other than mere brute strength…

New Characters

1 Like

It took them fifteen games, but IntSys finally managed to write that bad trope in a tolerable way. Zeke and Tatiania’s first support in Echoes manages to make it work. It helps that Zeke is just expressing how he feels, and isn’t commanding Tatiana to do anything.

I mean, he didn’t bring her along for this war, but once a hot idiot, always a hot idiot.

Although I now hope that Tatiana is in the inevitable third version of Mystery, and she has an incredibly awkward conversation with Nyna.

2 Likes

I’m more looking forward to Camus’s awkward conversation. “Okay, so I’ve had three identities in the past few years, all of which have worn basically the same coat.”

1 Like

Part 16: Yare Yare Navarre

The Altean Army has overcome the mercenary ambush, and are now even closer to recovering Altea. But first, they must make a detour to the Fane of Raman in search of the Starsphere Shards. On their way, they run into a familiar face in a familiar position.

New Characters

3 Likes

I’m glad you went through the effort of adding all those pictures of Navarre (plus that one pic of Sirius.)

1 Like

I, too, appreciate the time dedicated to Navarre and his hotness.

And, for what it’s worth, I can confirm that Navarre’s voice actor in Warriors is the same guy as in Heroes. I can also confirm that you can probably count the number of his lines in Warriors on one hand. But he’ll get a lot more in the DLC! (Probably.)

1 Like

(Oh hey, it’s my first year anniversary of being on LPZone. Neat.)

Part 17: Between a Rock and a Hardin Place

The Altean Army has passed Astram and his troops and reached the Chiasmir Bridge. Although they near their homeland, Lang’s death have had unintended consequences. Archanea’s main army has the path to Altea well-guarded, and its commander may have quite a few surprises in store for Marth.

New Characters

2 Likes

Bonus Part 2: Grust to Grust

Meanwhile, in universe 2, the Altean Army goes up against Lang. This time, with more Pegasus Knights involved. And a lot more critiquing from Jagen.

2 Likes

Part 18: Great Khadein

Hardin now bars the way to Altea. With no way to defeat him or the main Archanean army, Marth and his army retreat to Khadein. Although the city of mages would normally ally itself with Altea, it seems as though soldiers are preparing to meet with the Altean army, and not on friendly terms.

Also, I somehow missed the fact that Thunder and Blizzard tomes are priced at 420 and 690 Gold respectively. How could have I been so foolish?

New Characters

4 Likes

Credit where credit is due, Minerva in that dress uniform is pretty rad.

2 Likes