Lolo's Bizarre Adventures! - Lolo De Puzlo Streams (Now with Free-to-Join races bi-weekly! (Starting April 7th))

https://www.twitch.tv/lolodepuzlo

I am Lolo De Puzlo and I am a streamer who focuses mostly on older content, but with some newer content thrown in. If you would like to see someone bumble their way through retro games that you may or may not have hearrd about, then maybe give my channel a look over. I aim to host a stream with a friendly atmosphere that welcomes all to come and watch.

For example, here’s a clip from when I was playing Monster World IV on the Mega Drive

Here are some of the games I have streamed in the past

• Magic of Scherezade (NES)
  • Live-A-Live (SNES)
  • Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake (PC)
  • Radiant Silvergun (Saturn)
  • Wonder Boy III: The Dragon’s Trap (Master System)
  • Jeopardy! (NES)
  • Bushido Blade 2 (PSX)
  • Zelda: Legend of Link (NES) (ROM Hack)

And some of the games I plan on doing or are currently doing include

• Monster World IV (Mega Drive)
  • Nazo no Murasame-Joh (Famicom Disk System)
  • Virtual-On (Saturn or Dreamcast)
  • Robotrek (SNES)
  • Beyond Oasis (Mega Drive)
  • SWAT 4 (PC)

And some of the other events I plan on hosting include

• Neo Turf Masters Tournament
  • Races
  • Score Challenges
  • Pixel Art Streams
  • Trivia Shows?

Sometimes this is done via emulators, sometimes this is done on actual hardware. But whatever the hardware, it should be a good time. I normally stream on Friday and Saturday nights but I might squeeze a weekday stream in every once in a while.

Here is my current streaming Schedule

If you do want to see my stream, I stream using Restream, which means that you can catch me at the following locations

My YouTube Channel
My Twitch Channel
My Hitbox Channel
My Beam Channel

Another way to see when I stream is to join my Discord channel
My Discord Channel

I’ll also post when I start a stream

3 Likes

I can confirm that Lolo De Puzlo’s streams contain lots of Lols and approve of them.

2 Likes

Okay, now that I’ve figured out how this onebox thing works, I’ve added a window to watch my stream and a highlight to show the atmosphere of my streams (also so you can see my beautimous layout :smiley:)

2 Likes

Alright, at 8PM CST, I will be doing a first for me. I’m host a race! Except it’s not really a race, it’s a sort of Neo Turf Masters Exhibition Match!

I’m not sure which course to do so I’ll make a poll to see what you would want to see.

• Japan - Fujiyama Oriental Golf Club
  • America - Grand Canyon Golf Course
  • Australia - Blue Lagoon Golf Course
  • Germany - Baden Golf Course

0 voters

2 Likes

Tonight I will be hosting a race between 5 people for two games: Yume Penguin Monogatari and Panic Restaurant.

It’s a double-feature race with the there: Laugh and Grow Fat!

So, after doing 3 races so far, I’m here to announce that I am opening up access to races for everyone! Starting on April 21st, I will be doing races once every other week so there will be plenty of opportunities to join in!

There are only 3 things you must know before signing up.

1. You absolutely need Discord. This is not only how I do the voice chat for the stream, but also how I do signups and voting. You don’t necessarily need to talk during the race, but I will need to walk you through setup.

2. You will need to be able to use an emulator and have a working understanding of OBS or some other streaming software. That’s the only way I’ll be able to get your video!

3. You need to not be a jerk and remember the quote from the great visionary Linus Van Pelt - “It’s not about whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game”. These races are meant to be fun little romps and are not meant to be taken seriously. These are meant to be entertaining not only to the players but to the audience as well.

If you want to sign up for one of my races, join my Discord server here. There will be a channel labelled “interest-check” where you can join using reactions and sometimes pick what game I will be racing.