Lettuce Play Overcooked! (with Chef Cheezum)

You’re not wrong, but I put to you this question: How Do You Get It Back?

1 Like

my husband and I bought this game because of this lets play. It’s a lot of fun but the Lava level will be the death of us. Hopefully watching you two play it will show us how to work together on it

3 Likes

Fish it out with tungsten nets. If I recall correctly tungsten does not melt in lava.

How do we fish out the boiling hot tungsten nets?

okay how can this game get any more ridiculous?

is there going to be a level where you have to control two chefs apiece, and coordinate with your alternate universe counterparts in order to create real good pizza?

You can actually set it so that one controller controls 2 chefs and it is hell to co-ordinate.

Lettuce update Lettuce Play Overcooked!

Next episode… is FINAL BOSS TIME. :open_mouth: Then some DLC!

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this update. My soul is ready

Did someone mention Funyun soup?

I have no context for this website. It might be a joke, or it might be a legitimate website with an atrocious design philosophy.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any pictures of prepared Funyun soup, just the recipe.

What the hell that is a Funyun? Sour Cream and Onion Rings in Canada are WAY BETTER. Those look like disfigured cheetos, this is a real fun onion.

(also the dust is delicious Chip how can you be so wrong?)

SUFFER.

chip eat the funyun

1 Like

My husband and I found that you really had to work together and communicate on the ice level. I even had to make a rule of no speeding on the ice bridges.

UPDATE! Sorry it’s late, I was out literally all weekend, away from my computer!

5 Likes

goD DAMN IT KEVIN

2 Likes

That final boss looks exhausting! I would be spent after a couple of the smaller levels, I could not handle a ten minute stage!

You two had really entertaining commentary because you both had breaking points. For example, Chip angrily repeating “FUCK!” over and over again would not have been funny if this wasn’t the final boss. If he had been stone faced the entire game, this episode would have been less funny. You two don’t force anger, but you also don’t force serenity.

I really liked the slow-mo action replay of Chip’s glitch. I don’t think that kind of editing shows up in most of your videos (but I might be wrong), so it was neat to watch.

1 Like

If I had to guess, the reason burritos don’t show up in the final level is because beef is used in both burritos and burgers, and the game appears to have no way of distinguishing what you want to chop beef into on the fly. I feel like it’s to do with the graphic of the processed beef being either a burger patty or beef chunks, because other ingredients are used in multiple dishes all the time.

3 Likes

By Brussels’ Sprouts, you did a great job with that final boss!

“Now the fire extinguisher’s on fire!” is the new six word novel.
I think some of the previous stages have technically been more complex, but the combination of basically every gimmick in the game makes for a tense final level.

4 Likes