Lettuce Play Overcooked! (with Chef Cheezum)

Less than 20?

Iā€™ve heard that the average person will eat somewhere around 4 fingers in their lifetime, because the fingers crawl into their mouths while theyā€™re asleep.

7 Likes

Maybe the numbers are skewed because thereā€™s one person who eats nothing but fingers though?

1 Like

The Alentejo Portuguese version of it sure. Not going to mix in cheese with it though, that would just be ruining the tomatoā€™s flavour.

I thought that was why mozarella worked well with it, it didnā€™t overpower the tomato.

I donā€™t think that the food truck is OSHA compliant

Iā€™m not sure the pirate ship was either

OSHA has no say in regards to the law of the sea. Strength and good recipes are the only concepts the ocean respects.

6 Likes

I really have feel the flavour of cheeses very strongly, so any non-molten cheese in a dish has to be in almost null quantities.

Back to the regular LP talk:

The addition of rats really really annoys me. Maybe because I didnā€™t knew there were any before? The fun of games like these is optimizing procedures to a point where a small bit of disorganization can be total chaos and then getting it all working again, so an artificial spike like that is really annoying. Please tell me they donā€™t appear in a lot of levels?

I do like how the level of destruction the kitchens suffer seems to be growing as the panic grows with the two cooks.

Thereā€™s something bizarrely satisfying about the way food settles neatly into place after being chopped.

2 Likes

I love how perfectly sized everything is when chopped. I wish all tomatoes & lettuces would be perfectly burger sized when cut.

ORDER UP. Itā€™s Sunday so itā€™s time for a pipinā€™ hot new episode!

6 Likes

I knew a Brandon in school. Can confirm, Chipā€™s definitely playing as a Brandon.

Fish and chips was the worst to cook because our like, ā€œguy who put the fish down after battering itā€ was a messy mother fucker so beer battered goop would drip on the fryers and it sucked. Also they do burn real damn easy, but also they take so long to actually drain of grease so you donā€™t give them greasy ass fish. I hated it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really interesting to hear you and Chipā€™s opinions on what levels are unfair or unfun. The three-car levelā€™s flaws are obvious now that youā€™ve mentioned them, but I donā€™t know if I could have picked up on them like that if I was playing. As far as Iā€™m concerned, all of this looks stressful!

1 Like

my thing is that you can definitely see where you need more than two [even three] people in levels. and then not only that, if you are playing with only three people, they sometimes put them in sections where you donā€™t need the third person [where you need them in another section]. some of the levels feel unbalanced because of it, but if you get a system, it works out. [but it still sucks]

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but I could never trust a chef that doesnā€™t like fish. This iceberg in the middle of the ocean is getting a lukewarm review on Yelp.

Ah yes, Chip ā€œMy assā€ Cheezum.

3 Likes

btw, i love werewilf chef. he is my special boy. [aside from wheel chaired raccoon]

Chip ā€œMy Assā€ Fishum.

2 Likes

Fishā€™nChip Cheezā€™ums