Lettuce Play Overcooked! (with Chef Cheezum)

They keep the same but it’s a lot more hectic with four people trying to coordinate.

aw dang if this isnt precious as heck

No, but I have theorized that if I got a cat, I would name them “Nugget,” lol.

Also, THANK YOU FOR VERY NICE COMMENTS, Y’ALL! What a great reception :slight_smile: We’re both really glad you like it and super excited to show you the rest!!

4 Likes

If you get one cat you’ll need a second. One cat will destroy everything, two will focus on each other. To keep the theme, this second cat should be named “Chicken”.

1 Like

The reason those are probably rare is because any couple doing an LP together probably already have a ton of fun playing games together.

If you go in without bickering it probably wont happen because of the LP.

Very much looks like the kind of game where a single mistake causes your whole flow to come crashing down spectacularly.

Liking the LP so far.

There’s just enough tension in this episode to let the audience know that things are going to get out of hand before the game ends, no matter how smooth it may seem at times. I’m liking this LP so far! I especially like the “next time on…” sequence. They don’t always work for LPs, but it’s got me really anticipating the next episode!

2 Likes

As someone who works in a kitchen, seeing you guys just standing around while order one cooks while order two through five are waiting is ferociously ripping my nerves open oh my god. I love it though this is fantastic.

2 Likes

I’m very, very sorry for this dumb, bad Big Chef.

9 Likes

Less logic, more yell.

another couple has failed frozentreasures dreams of discourse and anger in a partnership.

I didn’t realize how cute Void and Chip were going to be. I knew hey were adorable separate of one another but together its like farting rainbows from unicorn butts…way too cute.

2 Likes

It’s Wednesday, so it’s time for an LP UPDATE!

8 Likes

Level’s like that first one definitely need some degree of “you focus on that thing” ordering around. Four players would probably have to make it so that each quarter of the screen is ONLY done by one person just to keep things going smoothly.

…earthquake burger looks like HELL though. And uh…man, from working in a kitchen I can tell you that yeah, while it doesn’t get to the level of this game obviously, some shit goes on that you’d probably rather not know about that we just accept as okay since “no one knows so no one cares”.

Ok, so before watching the latest episode tonight, my comments on the first one.

I am one of those people who occasionally requests a tomato only salad, with oregano and olive oil when possible, and I even sometimes make it at home for a mid-afternoon snack. With this I’m mainly saying, that the dish was perfectly serviceable.

I do have the game on my wishlist, and want to try using it on some future get-together with my friends, so I’m eagerly awaiting to see which levels are the best in the chaotic-yet-comprehendable scale for newcomers.

I do love co-op lets plays, so a co-op couple LP? Why that’s the best of both worlds, specially once the communications break down and everyone is just talking with the first syllable of each word.

The music in this game takes me back to Bully Demise’s dinners with Vince McMahon.
I have to ask if Chip’s (hilarious) “My Ass!” comes from somewhere.

I’ll have everyone know that “my ass” is a Chip Cheezum Original Catch Phrase.

10 Likes

I am like 90% certain that’s a caprese salad, or fairly close anyway.

Yeah just put some mozzarella on there, basil, maybe a balsamic glaze and you’ve got yourself a delicious caprese. :yum:

I take it the number of severed fingers the average human being eats is much higher than previously expected?

Less than you’d expected.

Also: that swear button is so spot on. Good lord.