Lettuce Play Overcooked! (with Chef Cheezum)

Ah yes, Chip “My ass” Cheezum.

3 Likes

btw, i love werewilf chef. he is my special boy. [aside from wheel chaired raccoon]

Chip “My Ass” Fishum.

2 Likes

Fish’nChip Cheez’ums

Time for more Overcooked! It’s Pizzatime~

3 Likes

Never not gonna post this picture whenever it is relevant

9 Likes

i absolutely love how intense the haunted house level music is

I imagine Chip hearing the word “pizza” is akin to Strong Sad hearing the phrase “covered bridges.”

This game has some surprisingly good level design. 4-4 in particular struck me as being a really cool idea for a co-op stage, considering how easily it shifts the players’ roles.

Is it just me or does the music on that Haunted House level sound like a perfect mix of the soundtracks to the Harry Potter movies and like Kirby’s Dreamland?

How are they not asking you to put cheese on the burgers yet?

Because they’re selling hamburgers specifically.

Easy, son! Cheeseburgers already? You’re moving just a little too fast.

Cheese is impossible in the Overcooked universe.

Think about it, the cheese is only gotten in large slices and it is then sliced/chopped thinly. And then that whole mass is for a single dish.

The cooks in Overcooked do not work with half-portions, slices or distributing cheese, it’s all or nothing.

A cheeseburger wouldn’t be a burger with cheese, it would be bread caked with cheese around it, with a small piece of meat in the middle.

It looks for all the world to me that Cat Chef is carrying the food and ingredients in their mouth.

EPISODE FIVE HAS LAVA AND SOME SCREAMING PROBABLY?

3 Likes

I wish that the people eating in the rotating table lava level would slowly melt over time.

5 Likes

Crumbling into lava doesn’t make it a bad kitchen, the lack of rice-cooking equipment does.

2 Likes

Tonight, we dine in Hell. But, like, literally. We’ll have burritos and everything.

1 Like

The audio on episode 5 appears to be desynced? Or is that just my mother-in-law’s shitty old lady internet?

geee oh boy i hope not cuz i would have to make chip fix it all for me :frowning:

EDIT: nope it’s you.