Let's Play Mouse Guard: a Six Feats Under campaign

tabletop
group
rpg

MG_Sable
Thaw 09 - Red Patrol Confronts The Kidnapper

Isolde leads Sable and Granny to an old safehouse for the kidnappers, from “the last time.” They follow the trail from there, until it leads them to the only thing it could… the real culprit.

Sable is played by Arden. Isolde is played by Poor Weather. Ivy Waxwort played by Gnome. And our Games Mouse is Grant.

Music performed by Thylacinus.

Today’s episode was edited by Riley.

5 Likes

MG_Zeke
Thaw 10 - Blue Patrol Gets Back On Track

With the pirates finally cleared out, the blue patrol returns to their original task: decoding the Spear’s message, and finding anything they can about the Spear. Who they are, what they want, and most important of all - why a spear?

Francisca is played by Riley. Lily is played by Eliza. Tander is played by Drakkel. Zeke is played by Devious Vacuum.

Our Games Mouse is Grant.

Music performed by Thylacinus.

Today’s episode was edited by Riley.

1 Like

MG_Isolde
Thaw 11 - Red Patrol Renders Judgment

Red Patrol has cornered the kidnapper - an old mouse named Thomas. Granny takes a hard stance on what must be done, but Sable is too soft. She refuses to follow through.

Thomas’ fate falls to his daughter, Isolde.

Sable is played by Arden. Isolde is played by Poor Weather. Ivy Waxwort played by Gnome. And our Games Mouse is Grant.

Music performed by Thylacinus. Today’s episode was edited by Riley.

1 Like

I am hyper jazzed about Red patrol’s ending! I love how Granny’s goal was to get Sable in a position where she’d be willing to fight, by making her angry, and making her see that there isn’t always a just and non violent solution. Then granny proposes a hyper violent solution! in chopping off Isolde’s dad’s arms which pushes Sable into questioning the guard and resisting authority now (not that sable was ever super big on listening to authority) right on time for Isolde to take it and pull Sable onto the Spear’s side of the argument.

Isolde is consistently great. She is my favorite science mouse.

3 Likes

MG_Francisca
Thaw 12 - Blue Patrol Springs The Trap

With the last of their unplanned business taken care of, Blue Patrol is finally able to finish their original mission, and Zeke will finally be able to go home.

Six Feats Under: Mouse Guard [59:40] [Glitchless]

I don’t know how you clip through walls in a tabletop actual play but now I want to hear it.

Also, somehow I missed the “Axe Mom” written on Francisca’s axe and now it’s my favorite bit of Mouse Guard art.

2 Likes