Let's Play Mouse Guard: a Six Feats Under campaign

MG_Zeke
Thaw 02 - Blue Patrol Is Locked Out

Francisca, Tander, Zeke, and his new tenderpaw Lily are heading to Copperwood to investigate the Spear, following the cryptic information from Darkheather. But once they get there, they find the city under lock and key, placed under the protection of the Red Hook…

3 Likes

I genuinely wonder if the red hook are legitimate or not. On one hand, they are pirates operating unusually inland. On the other, Copperwood is one of the largest and oldest cities and it seems unlikely that a band such as theirs could take it over themselves. Maybe there’s something more going on.

Also I really love Lily and Zeke’s dynamic, and how increasingly clear it is that they did not plan out this mentorship. I feel Zeke is going to learn more from Lily than Lily is going to learn from Zeke.

This was a wonderful episode. Zeke and Tander Donkey Kong Country their way inside is just such a perfect phrase.

Lily asking Gwendolyn to make Zeke her mentor at the start of Thaw 01 led to me imagining her giving a powerpoint presentation, which led to me creating an actual slideshow presentation of what that would look like.

Summary

This is a real presentation I made in google slides, and can also be viewed here:

6 Likes

MG_Isolde
Thaw 03 - Red Patrol Tears Itself Apart

Red patrol has two leads to work with, but both of them quickly turn into dead ends. With nowhere else to look and no more clues to follow, Granny’s eyes settle on one last lead, the most suspicious mouse involved: Isolde.

5 Likes

Good lord Granny just turned into Drill Sargent Granny this episode. Fairly certain that if Granny ever interacted more with the mice at lockhaven, the tender paws would have boogeyman stories about her.

1 Like

I mean she is a retired Guard Captain, the highest possible rank for an actively patrolling mouse.

Isolde was really incredible this episode. It was interesting seeing her get to the boiling point and explaining her reasoning for being in The Spear.

1 Like

Love how Sable goes from upsetting minors to upsetting miners.

I’ll be here all week

9 Likes

Hey folks! So quick update, but Google killed Webhook, which was the server backend we used to update the Six Feats Under website. So until we figure out how to set up a new backend, our website is frozen in time, unable to be changed from its current state. Which isn’t great. So we’re going to be linking episodes directly to podbean until this is sorted out.

MG_Tander
Blue Patrol Joins The Party

Zeke and Tander have successfully snuck into the pirate town, but there’s no way they’re going to get Francisca and Lily in without a big distraction. They settle on starting up a festival.

Lily is played by Eliza. Francisca is played by Riley. Tander is played by Drakkel. Zeke is played by Devious Vacuum. And our Games Mouse is Grant.

Music performed by Thylacinus. Today’s episode was edited by Riley.

4 Likes

“Everyone is getting into the mine boat today”

Drew some fanart.

5 Likes

MG_Sable
Thaw 05 - Red Patrol Fights To The Death

Red patrol’s host, Lucius, has gone missing. Granny, Isolde, and Sable follow his trail, worried (but also hopeful) that it will lead them to the kidnapping ring…

Also there’s tabletalk

4 Likes

Sometimes I forget that Mouse Guard can be worryingly brutal. Then episodes like this happen and act as a timely reminder.

2 Likes

MG_Francisca
Thaw 06 - Samson’s Big Day

The Guard has slipped by Red Hook’s guards, but they need to remain hidden as they find wanted posters of Francisca and Tander. They’ll need to disguise themselves in order to meet other mice looking to overthrow the pirates for good. Luckily, Samson is here to save the day!

Lily is played by Eliza. Francisca is played by Riley. Tander is played by Drakkel. Zeke is played by Devious Vacuum. And our Games Mouse is Grant.

4 Likes

MG_Waxwort
Thaw 07 - Red Patrol Reunites The Lost

Sable is surprised to hear someone calling for her in the middle of the woods. She is even more surprised to find out who it is.

Sable is played by Arden. Isolde is played by Poor Weather. Ivy Waxwort played by Gnome. And our Games Mouse is Grant.

4 Likes

I genuinely didn’t expect there to be survivors of Darkheather. I figured they would all be dead by the Winter War.

1 Like

Marx succeeded in his last skill test. This was the result.

1 Like

I’m late to replying when it was relevant but in the episode where Zeke and Tander are trying to sneak in under the boat all I could think of is the dummy thicc meme.

“Gwendolyn this is Zeke, I’m trying to sneak around the mines but I’m dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the miners.”

I’m sorry.

Thaw 08 - Blue Patrol Clears Out Copperwood
With the help of the townsmice of Copperwood, Blue Patrol sets up a siege, executes an infiltration, and goes after the big mouse himself on his own turf - Red Hook.

Music performed by Thylacinus.

Today’s episode was edited by Riley.

3 Likes

Our website has been resurrected by internet necromancer @Gnome and you should check out the result! The home page has a search function to help you find your favorite games or personalities. The About page has a full and updated “where to start” guide. And the Mouse Guard campaign has been split into season pages, to help track the plot and the ways our mice have changed. It’s still at the same url, so if you’ve been following us before it’s just waiting to see you again (it also means you may need to clear your cookies if the new one doesn’t load properly). Take a look!

4 Likes