Let's Play Every Mario Party and Not Get A Divorce [Current - Mario Party 6]

I mean. I personally would say it’s all RNG. But if we want to blame me, I guess that’s where everyone is at.

Michael is to blame that is for sure.

Huh. Guess I should have gone with my gut. Oh well, good on Toadette for winning precisely one million duels in a single round.
And besides, we can just get #BlameMichael going as a smokescreen instead. Perfect solution.

1 Like

We’re gonna show off the solo mode this week. At least the first board of it. While I do miss the story aspect of solo mode, I think this is a good way to simplify the Mario Party gameplay for a single player experience. It’s also the start of the single pathway boards that will come up in later entries of the series.Next time is a bonus mode of the LP. Make sure to get those votes in, you only need to vote between Calli and Michael for it.

1 Like

Bit of a shame that solo mode is so barebones this time around. It does have unique boards going for it, at least, even if there are only three.
I don’t know which mode is coming up, so I guess I’ll just guess Calli. At least Toadette can’t mess this one up. Probably.
Also, happy birthday, Michael. Enjoy your tiny cake icon.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Solo is bare this time around. But I think I’m okay with that. At the very least if you lose, it’s not like it took an hour like in previous story or solo modes.

1 Like

Going with Michael for the bonus board.

1 Like

Remember to get those votes in. Bonuses canbgo a long way in the end.

Some of you may have noticed that there was something missing from the multiplayer game. Since we refuse to include the Nintendo Microphone in our regular game, we’ve decided to show everything it has to offer in this video. I don’t think post commentary really captures the chaos that is this microphone, but you can at least see the results.

1 Like

This was the same era as Hey You, Pikachu!, right? When Nintendo thought that microphone games were going to be The Next Big Thing™.

1 Like

We find ourselves in a garage now, that must have like an open roof or something right? Why else would there be a day night cycle here? I would like to give a fair warning, I don’t believe it comes up in this half but there’s going to be a very rough topic that comes up and things get really real for a bit. It will actually be the first time we talk about it in video. Otherwise, I do like this board, I’ll get more into it on Friday but I think the gimmick here is pretty good, and it’s nice to see a main focal point on the board again. Also time to vote! Who will win. It’s still early so anyone could take a big lead.

3 Likes

Even though Luigi has a commanding lead right now, I still believe in Michael’s ability to pull off a come from behind win.

1 Like

So now we finish our time in the Garage. I will say that this is the part where things get pretty real for us. But as for the board. I enjoy this layout. The day night cycle is pretty interesting that it rotates the middle section, making a completely different loop for half the game. Of course this can be annoying at times, but it still keeps the game fresh part way through. It also is never too frustrating because there is enough teleporters around the map to get you from place to place relatively quickly. All in all, it’s a nice garage style map that I think actually works better than Luigi’s Steam Engine did.

2 Likes

And now it’s time for more Solo adventures. This time its in SPAAAAAAAAACE. Mario Party has had a bit of a history of space levels. I think Mario Party 2 nailed it, and this one has as well. Maybe this time we’ll even get the super special awesome rare mini-game. Also, it’s another bonus this week so vote for Michael, Calli, or Computer.

1 Like

Just a reminder to get votes in.

Whoops, almost forgot. Gonna go with Michael this time.

1 Like

Gonna go with Calli.

1 Like

AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O

1 Like

A bit late in the day but it’s time for more multiplayer! I don’t see the faire, or the square, but that’s what it says it is so I will trust it. Honestly the gimmick of the center is really neat, but the rest of the board leaves much to be desired. But I will get into that more next time! For now, make sure to get those votes in everyone.

I think that Michael’s gonna score a come from behind victory this time.

1 Like