Let's Play 13th Age: Time to Cry Edition

Oh boy! That heist was perfect, and Blaze Fox continues to be VERY good. :smiley:

Last third of that Episode was Ace Attorney: 13th age edition.

1 Like

Now Iā€™m imagining Dawn screaming objection at Hammer, who is very confused and slightly hurt by the whole experience. Thank you.

3 Likes

update%20banner%20raw
Standing Rock is, according to the Princeā€™s map, a safe haven where the adventurers can rest without worrying about the Empire and the Ebon Gauntlet. But instead of a warm bed and a hot meal, Standing Rock is a ghost town, where not even the animals live. What happened to the town, and what does it have to do with the Hunter?

update%20banner%20raw
The adventurers find themselves lost in the woods in this weekā€™s 13th Age! What foul magics have corrupted the Grove of Aven, and how can Hammer purify this once sacred place? Also, where is Squireā€™s crayon?

1 Like

This ep was really neat! I wonder what else could happen to the other groves, and itā€™s always nice to get more Hammer lore. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s always fun to do a Hammer centric session, because heā€™s such a sweet boy.

2 Likes

update%20banner%20raw
This week, the adventurers are forced to stop and camp due to a terrible magic storm; Dawn and Hugh finally have a long overdue talk about the Fey Queen, and Hammer tries to help Blaze with his fear of magic storms. Unfortunately, Blazeā€™s fear is rooted in his past, which begins to rear itā€™s ugly head.

Hey folks! I got some bad news: no update this week, mostly due to there being no game last week because I had some family issues I had to take care of during the time we usually play 13th Age. To make up for this, sometime tomorrow (Saturday) Iā€™ll be running a one shot of something very special and uploading it either Saturday evening or Sunday morning, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

1 Like

tremors%20of%20tarrin%20update%20banner
In a land far from the Dragon Empire, where strange magical monsters are bound in crystals by talented wizards known as binders, the town of Tarrin is besieged nightly by monsters. At the request of the townā€™s mayor, the Imperial College of Binders sends Madame Pond and Dick Gumpshoe to investigate and deal with any monsters that are rampaging.

2 Likes

Wow, Heave pulled out all the stops in their character. :open_mouth:

1 Like

update%20banner%20raw
On the edge of the Queenā€™s Wood exists a city steeped in magic and knowledge, which survives by playing the very Icons that hold up the world against each other. A city of marvels, Suan is home to not just humans, elves, and dwarves, but intelligent undead, demons, and any other number of people and cultures; as long as you work for the betterment of the city and its knowledge, the people donā€™t care who or what you are. But underneath its surface lurks an evil fey legacy, waiting for its owner to return and reclaim it.

Oh also Dawn is the cityā€™s legendary hero-founder, so thereā€™s that.

New theory based on that tarot reading: The real reason nobody knows any way to defeat The Hunter is because his one weakness is Ska, which hasnā€™t been invented yet. Also, this episode is REALLY GOOD! Love that the Hierophantā€™s librarians just work on a Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny basis.

1 Like

this is a ska free thread -1 point

2 Likes

I had so much fun with this episode, it was beyond anything Iā€™ve done before and it felt super cool to do. Iā€™m really excited to keep playing.

1 Like

Big unrelated news! This Sunday, instead of playing the game, the good boy Roy will be FIGHTING SOME DUDES WITH A REAL ASS SWORD AND ARMOR! Please, cheer on Roy with your thoughts so that he can absolutely destroy the competition.

1 Like

I will be there cheering him on in person! Gotta support my KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR

2 Likes

update%20banner%20raw
This week on 13th Age, the adventurers return to where this all started: Greenrose. Dawn and Squire finally face not only the fate of the town they were once hired to help, but also what happened to their friend Slipshod. They are not ready for the answers they find.

2 Likes

Hi, Eyrun rules. I hope she keeps just fucking with the party, she definitely doesnā€™t seem up for even slowing them down at this point.

1 Like

SWORD UPDATE: The tournament took place in above 90 degree weather. I found a spot in the shade with a nice family there with one of Royā€™s friends and they gave me free alcohol and homemade brownies while we watched people kick the shit out of each other. It was a blast.

But the important news isā€¦ ROY WON. Heā€™s so cool!!! Iā€™m so proud of him.

2 Likes