Let's Mech America Great Again! - Metal Wolf Chaos

I would normally probably be annoyed at a character talking as much as Jody does, but frankly I never want her to stop :allears:

2 Likes

Agh, it’s been days now and I still have no idea whatsoever what ((west coast)) is supposed to mean in that context.

New update! #6 was all set, but it turns out I need to shift the subtitles entirely due to something I did in post. Only noticed a few minutes ago, after it had already uploaded. OOPS.

Watch for that one tomorrow or Saturday! :staredog:

3 Likes

As somebody from the west coast and San Francisco, even, I have no idea what that ((west coast)) was about… We don’t do that here.

I’m sadly bad at art, but major props if someone draws Costina’s helicopter to look like a knight. Because that “Sir Richard” thing is…just ridiculous.

Also god I love that Jodi just…completely shuts down the President in this one. Sorry shippers, that aint gonna fly in these United States of America. She’s a professional psychopathic secretary of state.

6 Likes

She continues to amaze me every episode. I was honestly thinking, “aww, did we run out of all the good Jody content?” early on in this episode but I was proved very wrong.

This game runs out of good content when the credits are over.

1 Like

If the party shotgun is postgame content, then it doesn’t even stop there!

Jody’s too much woman for any president to handle.

3 Likes

Oh my god where has the party shotgun been all my life.

Episode 6!

1 Like

That’s not just any Char paintjob! The yellow marking on the left side of its hip means it’s a reference to the Sazabi.

Making the suit red would be enough for a Char reference, so it’s neat to see the developers reference a specific Char suit.

1 Like

The rich people in Beverly Hills are funding the resistance because Sir Richard and the Coup D’etat Forces raised their taxes.

Ah, leave it to TieTuesday to reference Weezer. That really got me.

Awww poor Michael Wilson, got President-Zoned by Jody.

I can’t believe that, in this game about the President of the United States piloting a mech to fight against the forces of the Vice President, it’s the rich funding a resistance that I can’t suspend my belief for.

I’ve been waiting for that last cutscene. “SUCK ON MY MISSILE PUNCH” is my favorite phrase in this game, though “HE GOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” is a close second.

3 Likes

Update!

5 Likes

Okay yeah this level looks the roughest (so far) when it comes to voice work. I don’t think a single bit of information provided to you is useful? Also gameplay wise it seems…a mess.

Kinda want you to play one of the good Armoured Core games after this just to serve as contrast.

I can tell you that I certainly doodled the Super Assault Heavy Attack Olajiwan Helicopter in 8th grade.

This game is such a fantastic mess.

How many Americans died slaving away in Canada’s maple syrup mines?

1 Like