Let's go back to the beginning in BEYOND GOOD & EVIL HD [VLP]

You accidentally used episode 7’s title for episode 8 here on the forum. YouTube has the right title though.

It’s a cute character thing but I’m not super fond of Double H calling you “Miss Thyrus” when it’s clear he knows what IRIS is and presumably should realize Thyrus is him mishearing her.

I love the thinking back to the first run through by the way, it’s fantastic. Especially the Jane Fonda bit, funny how things come full circle like that.

Also wait wait wait hold on a second. Pey’j has the Comedian’s bloody smile pin on his outfit when you look at him in the barrel at 29:22!

I am curious to see the Jade cosplay you mentioned! I have never seen any either. I am also looking forward to next years convention season when someone surely will be inspired by you and do a Pey’j costume. It has to happen.

I don’t know if it’s THE Starkos recipe, but I found A Starkos recipe. Cute that they went with a riff on Jamaican food instead of the standard “cheese pita” interpretation. Creative.

There are multiple K-Bups recipes that just interpret them as cake balls. Probably better tasting than the real thing.

1 Like

Man, all this time, I never really thought of them as cake balls or Whoppers or what have you. My younger mind settled on them being like very large Dippin’ Dots, which… makes no sense now that I think about it, because those would absolutely turn into sticky, soggy bags of trash in Jade’s pocket.

Huh, I always interpreted them as gum balls, hard candy or something like marzipan eggs in another shape like these:

I dunno, they make me think of bon-bons…

Yeah, I kinda always thought they were something kinda like bon-bons. I always imagined them as something kind of soft and chewy.

Episode 9: IronicusCut Commentary

3 Likes

I kinda thought of them as nebulously strawberry-flavored orbs…

He does make clear his brain’s pretty scrambled. I don’t think he remembers who the IRIS Network are at that point.

Someone please help Izzy with his Coke addiction.

Episode 10: IzzyCut Commentary

3 Likes

The face of an addict

1 Like

While they’re not…exactly like the stealth games Beyond Good and Evil and Splinter Cell are trying to be, modern indie games seem to be full of nice stealth games. Gunpoint, Ronin, Stealth Bastard, Never Stop Sneaking (this one is one you should SUPER look at by the way Chip).

The race music is Manu Chao as all getout.

Rufus, you bastard!

Episode 11: Rufus

2 Likes

Also, let’s find out which Dragonball Z character Jade’s voice actress played! There’s no cut commentary for this episode, by the way.

Episode 12: Big Green

4 Likes

Obligatory Big Green Dub video.

Also, the voice of Jade also played Zoe in LBA2 and, again, she’s much better in this game.

3 Likes

BWAAAAAH IT’S BIG GREEN was jade and i can’t believe it

2 Likes

I’ll always prefer the power of the saiyah peoples myself, but those are fantastic.

Also wow Beyond Good and Evil escalates really fast huh.

Episode 13: Podcasts

1 Like