Kiss from a Rose, and a Turtle, and a Cop, and Godzilla: Let's Play Chulip!

:siren: RETURN OF UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Sorry for the long wait! However, we’ve returned to the Funny Bone Factory today with new fourth guest Hobotron. It’s finally time to take advantage of our newfound company president status, and we have lots of residents and workers alike who are lookin’ for a smoochin’!

:siren: WHILE YOU WERE AWAY! :siren:

YouTube
MP3 Download

YouTube
MP3 Download

My anime podcast still happened amidst the hiatus, and this is all seasonal coverage! I got together with friend XainZero to discuss the shows we’re excited to see in this new season, as well as all of the shows we watched last season!

Also, while it wasn’t Chulip, I did some quick videos about upcoming games I’m excited for, as well as just some games I wanted to give attention to. You can see those here!

Hopefully, there won’t be any more delays as we finish up the extras for this chapter and rapidly head towards the final Love Letter Set piece! See you guys next week! Thanks for your patience, you all deserve a kiss.

3 Likes

Hi! That’s me!

I’m eagerly awaiting the use of Chekov’s Cicadas.

I mean of course you can’t fire everyone in the factory, if you did you couldn’t smooch anyone. Unless you can smooch yourself, which is honestly a possibility I hadn’t considered but would not rule out.

That’s actually the final boss. You’ve earned the love of everyone else, but have you learned to love yourself?

2 Likes

I’m actually kinda curious if you can kiss the lady worker. She’s vaguely unique, after all, so presumably you can?

She is not kissable, she’s happy doing her job.

Actually kinda happy about that. While it’s not 100% for me, finding satisfaction in your job is A-Okay in my book.

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

This one goes out to all of the working professionals who need a little love! Today, we learn more about Mr. Cheapot and Dr. Dandy, and why they aren’t particularly happy. There are some pretty wild things going on in their lives, and it’s Poor Boy’s job to help them find love again. Time to finally put my pocket full of cicadas to good use!

5 Likes

I feel like if you eat the popsicle it might say “this is apple!” or something?

Not, “Oh god, stop eating me.”?

1 Like

Look I’m not one to judge if the ice cream treat is into it that’s between it and the stick it’s attached to, not me.

Why is there a dracula in this game???

1 Like

So I can get rid of my pocket full of cicadas.

3 Likes

Is this a question we really need to ask? Every game should have at least one of dracula.

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, young Chorps accidentally dabbles in ancient magic, and is tasked with helping to clean it up! After cursing Monk Hoichi with bell spirits, it’s up to him and Bell to find the Ancient Sword and rid Hoichi of his unwanted company. While doing this, Chorps also walks in on a domestic dispute and sees some real grim stuff. Hope Dr. Dandy works as a therapist too.

Characters Introduced This Episode

Thief Tip Toe IV
A thief that comes from a long line of thieves. It seems like his latest mark is something at Julie’s Bar, but what could it be?

5 Likes

I cant’t believe this episode was so full of conflict, but I believe that love will win in the end. :muscle:

Also, since she didn’t say that anime and comics make you a loser, I think it balances out, and I’m still cool, and not at all a loser.

1 Like

I really hope that the “legendary sword” is just a big stick with the word “Legendary Sword” on it and that’s why it’s called as such.

This town is weird.

I can’t believe Goro is fucking dead.

I can’t read the symbols but I’m pretty sure that’s literally just what it is.

You have no idea how much I love that after the explanation there’s a choice to go “I do not understand but LET’S ROCK ANYWAY”. Ah Poor Boy, so brave.