I Attack the Darkness! Kingdom Hearts III

Finding friends in unlikely places…

Time to battle Prince Hans, everyone’s favourite Disney villain?

Sora. Sora you have fought the Ice Titan. In this game. You have fought the Greek embodiment of cold and it was ten times larger than this guy.

Marshmallow is the best party member.

1 Like

I did say we get a better snowman xd

of all things hans turns into he turns into bloody Sköll of all things

1 Like

Here’s an optional collection video, for all those who want a more thorough KH3 experience!

1 Like

I still can’t quite believe what happens in this episode…

1 Like

That cannot be real…a pooh psa about avoiding pedos you must be making that up xd

edit i now know the truth…my god

Let’s engage in some monster-on-monster violence! By the by, we’ve also uploaded We Need To Talk: Final Fantasy XV as a Patreon exclusive video!

“Why do you guys look like monsters?”
“Gawrsh, we look like monsters to you?”

something i noticed from action shakespheres stream is they seemed to have patched out the babies and toddlers problem that seemed to trip up both me and David instead of babies and toddlers its mentioned as the dolls section now

1 Like

BEEEEEES!

Props to Mike and Sulley for being cool as hell.

I don’t think anything’s going to top Vanitas getting owned that hard. He’ll be back eventually, but I hope nobody lets him live it down.

2 Likes

Many thanks to Toon Pirate for this artwork! It is very… unique.

1 Like

Omitting the child execution from the beginning of the film? Jeez Kingdom Hearts, I thought you were going for a faithful adaptation!

1 Like

What a maroon!

Beating a bloody British bastard!

Okay, I’ll admit the enemies coming out of nowhere to block the shortcut was a little funny.

1 Like

This episode is the reason we didn’t re-record audio for The Caribbean. This level of shock and awe could not be replicated.

No joke, this might be the funniest video I’ve ever uploaded.

i think the only other time i laughed as hard as i did with this video was part 1 of the jojo fighting game when the game broke