I Attack the Darkness! Kingdom Hearts III

Not my brightest moment. Also yes, I now know that experience is shared equally amongst the party, but kill-steals are still rude.

1 Like

Just in time for Mother’s Day!

1 Like

In conclusion, Tangled was a neat film! And this was a good level!

1 Like

what rapunzel nd the trio didn’t realise was eugene stole soras kupo coin and thats what brung him back

seriously though i knew that line from goofy was coming and i knew with all the jokes throughout this world it was gonna get a reaction…it did not disappoint

1 Like

This is a very interesting way of being introduced to a new world. Let’s hope it can live up to the hype…

it never clicked to me that the missing toys were the branded ones seems obvious in retrospect

1 Like

Rex playing JRPGs is wild, and I want to hear him try to describe any Final Fantasy game. I must hear his explanation of the Junction system.

1 Like

The beginning of a new recording session! Let’s go shopping and fight some rob’ts!

In the game’s defence: yes it did highlight the vent in the cutscene. In my defence: the game erroneously directed me to the wrong damn shop.

i see you too fell to the mistranslated shop issue i had although admitedly it happened to me after the angelic angela fight

1 Like

“This doll’s name is Susan, and before I found her she fought Donald Duck in a toy store. Might keep you up at night knocking over your shelf items, but is otherwise really nice and just wants a friend.”

2 Likes

This is no FFXV, but I’ll take it!

1 Like

Well… that was ultimately pointless.

1 Like

Somehow I didn’t become a huge pyromaniac in this world. I think I should be praised for my restraint.

1 Like

Dear YouTube Bots

Please don’t hurt me!

Lots of Love,
David
xxx

It would be great if Let It Go ended with Elsa turning around and seeing Donald Duck just standing there.

1 Like

the nobodie grunts are named after final fantasy classes. Larxenes are indeed called ninjas

1 Like

Wow, that got very racially charged very quickly.

Having never seen Frozen before, I can confirm that my disdain for Olaf was immediate and unparalleled. Not even Calvin could form a snowman so ghoulish.

on the brightside this world has a much cooler snowman in it…oh god did i pun…shoot me