Hi there, everybody

Hello. I’m excited to see where this goes.

'lo, this is a new experience for me in general and I wonder where this’ll go

have a good rest of yer day

2 Likes

-hops both feet on the floor-

YO! Time to fiddle around with these sparkily new posting - oooh what does that button do?

That’s what that button does. Alright.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I read this forum was being set up, and it sounded fun, so I joined. I’ve never used this kind of forum software before, so it might take me a while to get used to it. I’ll try my best to not accidentally mess something up. Anyway, have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

Hello cool cats!

hi everyone! I am very excited about these forums! <3

helo everyone, i just wanted to wish everyone the best on this exciting new website

Hi everyone. I was never on the old forum, so I’m probably going to be a bit shy for a while.

hi y’all, real glad this hot new internet webzone exists and i’m super excited about it.

Hi there. I do love me some bells and whistles, so this should be a fun time!

Hey y’all! I’m happy to become a part of this community! :blush:

I sure am ready to Instagram™ some Tweets™ with the rest of you Organic Lifeforms™

1 Like

I’m Here, I’m Queer, Burn Down the Sandcastle.

7 Likes

I’m gay, and Let’s Play.

But really this place does seem pretty neat.

1 Like

I’m bi, have wifi, and am not good at making chants/rhymes. But I am excited to be here, if that counts for anything.

2 Likes

Hey there! Well this looks like a neat place. I might stick around for a while.

Last time I did a Let’s Play, I was still in high school. Hopefully, this will go better.

Hi Bob, welcom to your web sight

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Chip Cheezum and I am going to post like it’s 1998. Now I will tell you why Sonic would never, ever lose to a Scyther in a fight. I do not care if you even made him red like Knuckles (as well all know Scythers are enraged by the color), Sonic is simply too fast. Now, could Sonic be caught by a Pokeball? Perhaps. But we have not come to a conclusion in our sister thread, “Is Sonic a Pokemon?”

29 Likes

HELLO