Hi there, everybody

This doesn’t address the all-important issue of whether Sonic could outrun Goku. I believe he could and I have begun writing a long blog post as to why. Anyway, hi folks.

if super fighting robot mega man were to grab sonic by the arm, would he get sonic’s super speed?

makes u thing

no but he could get mecha-sonic’s super speed, since mecha-sonic is a robot

Hello friends! A lot of people i recognise here! Thats nice! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Sonic is not a pokèmon

1 Like

but i got three sonics in this pokemon yellow cart

they were opposite the truck by s.s. anne

Those arent sonics those are pikablus

nuh-uhhhhh

Hello all, I followed through years a lot of the LPers which always had the the same common point of origin, and now I thought, why not join and maybe do that idea which has been in the shelf for 2 years or so?

Maybe. Eventually. In six months probably…

I went ahead and started posting in the forums without introducing myself in this thread first. I hope you can all forgive me for such an outrageous faux-pas.

I’m Lloyd. Hi.

Better late than never, right?

I made this exact blunder too. We can be impolite pals

I was just too excited to post!!!

I’m just doing another test of things. Oh wow ok, these buttons are pretty helpful and fancy! :open_mouth:

oh shit, nested quotes

i can finally make a pyramid

I won’t keep doing this but I had to take part in the madness just once

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m glad this forum got off the ground, it’s refreshing to have somewhere new to most likely just lurk really post.

1 Like

Evenin’, folks. I was never on SA, since I was always iffy on the culture there, but I’d had an idea for a screen shot LP in my head for awhile now and it looks like now’s my chance! Pleased to make your acquaintance.

EDIT: Suppose I should mention I’m bisexual since like a quarter of the other responses here are doing the same. :V

2 Likes

Oh yeah if we’re doing actual introductions. Hiya I’m Tolvo, trans queer non-binary lady and person. I’m obsessed with Dark Souls style games, love history, and have almost every Disney canon Star Wars Novel that exists. Only a few of the Junior ones. I always wanted to try and get back into LP after my PC died long ago and with the PS4 share feature I’m giving it a shot again. So far I really like this place.

5 Likes

Hi, everyone! I joined SA some time ago just to read the LP forums, but never had the nerve to post anything due to the atmosphere. I’m pleased that practically all my favourite LPers are here now! This seems like a much more positive environment. Thank you for creating such a welcoming space!

Oh, and: I’m trans, non-binary and queer. Lovely to meet you all!

2 Likes

Hello, I was Arp1033 on SA and am the same here. I only ever stayed on the LP sub-forum at SA and I am very happy to find a place that is less shitty to see awesome LP’s by awesome people!
My interests include: studying the most horrible parts of human history (I have a BA in History, with an official focus on Teaching and unofficially Genocide [prevention of, not how to]), tabletop games, reading and long walks on the beach!

1 Like